“Perfect for a date”

Ranked #32 of 2,808 Restaurants in Ottawa
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The food was so delicious! We were there on a Monday and enjoyed their tapas menu. Small restaurant that provides a comfortable seeing for a date. Secretive was excellent, wouldn't have changed a thing. Will definitely be going back.

There are newer reviews for Allium

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I had read about this restaurant and was looking for a new restaurant to us for a birthday event. We were extremely impressed. Our son thought the "meat and potatoes" dish (steak) was the best he had ever had. The scallop curdo had a very fresh and creative taste. The chicken and scallop dish was definitely a repeat option. And the Banofee (fantastic bananas) was first class. We decided to go here for the first time on spec, but I can guarantee you we will be back and will be telling others about our experience.
Last but far from least, the service was also very good!
I would rank this in my top three Ottawa experiences in the last year.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious, the service the most courteous and the ambiance totally perfect.
We had ceviche, eggplants, calamari, duck, fries and a sweet something for desert. The wine was perfectly paired and gluten and dairy free diet was accommodated for one of us.
I recommend this restaurant any time but on Monday nights it's special!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner on a Saturday. We both had the spiced yam soup (which came with a delicious little taco). He also had the braised pork and scallops main and I had the "surprise" main which ended up being osso buco in a philo pastry. Both dishes were amazing! I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Went here with a few friends. We were seated to our reserved table promptly. Staff were friendly, and our server was also a sommelier, so she had great wine recommendations. The squash salad was amazing, and the steak tartare was, as well. Buttermilk pie was a great dessert. Would go back anytime.