“Great dinner at Allium”

Ranked #11 of 2,926 Restaurants in Ottawa
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely birthday dinner (my best friend and I) at allium. We had a window seat and everything was delicious. Service was prompt and attentive. I loved the food and wine we chose. It's a little higher end for price and we couldn't get a 7-7:30 seating although there were 10+ tables empty between 7-8pm that night. But we went earlier and enjoyed it.

1  Thank Sarah P

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

The food was so delicious! We were there on a Monday and enjoyed their tapas menu. Small restaurant that provides a comfortable seeing for a date. Secretive was excellent, wouldn't have changed a thing. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I had read about this restaurant and was looking for a new restaurant to us for a birthday event. We were extremely impressed. Our son thought the "meat and potatoes" dish (steak) was the best he had ever had. The scallop curdo had a very fresh and creative taste. The chicken and scallop dish was definitely a repeat option. And the Banofee (fantastic bananas) was first class. We decided to go here for the first time on spec, but I can guarantee you we will be back and will be telling others about our experience.
Last but far from least, the service was also very good!
I would rank this in my top three Ottawa experiences in the last year.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious, the service the most courteous and the ambiance totally perfect.
We had ceviche, eggplants, calamari, duck, fries and a sweet something for desert. The wine was perfectly paired and gluten and dairy free diet was accommodated for one of us.
I recommend this restaurant any time but on Monday nights it's special!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner on a Saturday. We both had the spiced yam soup (which came with a delicious little taco). He also had the braised pork and scallops main and I had the "surprise" main which ended up being osso buco in a philo pastry. Both dishes were amazing! I highly recommend this place.