US$76
Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$101
Motel 6 Peterborough(Peterborough)
US$69
US$67
Motel 6
Comfort Inn & Suites(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$130
US$114
US$76
Hotels.com
Golden Pathways Retreat and B & B(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$83
Robyn's Motel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$68
Blue Jay Motel(Peterborough)
US$61
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I'm very surprised at the negative reviews. Last night everything was clean - the bed, sheets, the bedroom itself and the bathroom. Some sockets didn't work but there were enough that did for it not to matter.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mclpv2017
Reviewed January 30, 2016

I stayed here back in October, thought I wrote a review, but must have forgotten.
It was Thanksgiving week and we were a little desperate for a place. This was the only room available initially, so we had to take it. After inspecting a filthy room , literally blood on the sheets, oh and the smell!!!! We figured it'd be better to sleep in the car. Luckily we tried a couple hotels one more time, and got a room elsewhere.
I've backpacked around the world, and have stayed in some pretty basic hostels. This isn't just a "simple, dated room" ... this is bad.
Really not sure how this place remains open...?????? There has to be some kind of inspection or standard..?

Room Tip: ...sleep in your car over this.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jacklynn1585
Reviewed December 21, 2015 via mobile

I've stayed in no frills motels, no problem. This place is downright gross and should be closed by public Health Dept. Paid $50 cash, owner bragged that he usually rents for $70! There are NICE choices around the area for under $70. Owner reeked of alcohol and couldn't stand straight or keep his balance. Was given one roll of toilet paper. No glass or screen on door. Bed literally broke and collapsed when I stood on it to open a window. Curtains falling off, don't cover windows completely. Loud highway noise that is non-stop. Heard next room TV all nite. Avoid this hell hole like the plague -- owner clearly has problems and this dump shouldn't even be permitted to operate!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank DonnafromToronna
Reviewed September 12, 2015

I left my room at 2am after an actual adult bed bug crawled across the blanket. I was in my car 60 seconds later. I am currently working to sanitize my car, bags, and all belongings that came into that filthy room. I had never seen a live one before, only pictures, but this insect was a textbook bed bug.

I used to stay here years ago under different management and the place was a bit run down, but still clean, respectable, and very cheap. The owners were wonderful. Now the new management is so negligent it is difficult to describe. The office itself was dirty and she called me within 2 minutes of my entering the room to confirm that "the room is okay?". This was a red flag for me but I was desperate. While in the room I noticed that there were smudges on the tables and dressers (they hadn't been wiped) and there were strange splatters on one of the walls. The bathroom sink leaked and had rust stains everywhere. After taking a shower I found a cockroach on the bed (truthfully) that looked like it was dying. The hour was late so I killed it, disposed of it in the bathroom and shook it off as I had to work in the morning. After getting into bed I saw the bed bug and immediately jumped out of bed, gathered my things and drove away as fast as I could.

When I told my colleagues from Peterborough about this I learned that this motel and others on the "Highway 7 Strip" are well known for their reputation for having bedbugs. The owners of another motel in town hesitated to even give me a room after learning I had stayed there, only agreeing when I promised to leave my belongings in my car and bring only my clothes into the room.

I recommend everyone educate themselves about the risks of bedbugs in hotels and absolutely avoid this place at all costs.

Room Tip: If you must go here, leave bags in car and wash and dry all clothes on very hot before going home. Still risky, though.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
6  Thank Mtbee
Reviewed July 23, 2015

Nice Service. Customer Service Available 24/7. Soft water with iron filter and ultraviolet light. Fridge, microwave and full size stove with sink in room. Definitely will stay again. We as business group stayed for one week.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business