Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Motel 6 Peterborough(Peterborough)
US$69
US$67
Motel 6
Comfort Inn & Suites(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$106
Robyn's Motel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$68
US$76
Blue Jay Motel(Peterborough)
US$61
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelsboston pizzalaundry facilitiescentral locationstores and restaurantsnice hot breakfastlocation is greatplenty of hot waterdowntown areaice machinecomplimentary breakfastthe king size bedfridge and microwaveprice was reasonabletrent universitygood nights sleep
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Check in was fast, room was clean and the night was quiet. Many contractors stay here during the week and park their large trucks/trailers in the parking lot taking up most of the spaces. Staff were friendly and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Stayed here on my first trip to Peterborough - picked this due to TA reviews. I found it to be a decent hotel, with an OK breakfast. The room and bathroom were clean, #1 on my list of concerns. Bed was comfortable, Wifi was pretty fast. Price was reasonable. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2018

The rooms were clean and respectable. However the room walls are thin and you could hear lots of noise throughout the night. We were there for a basketball tournament, so expectation of the hotel being quiet was minimal. The breakfast could not keep up with the athletes so many of the kids got no breakfast. Lastly the price was reasonable and it was centrally located.

Room Tip: get a room at the end of the hotel away from others
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Diana L, General Manager at Quality Inn Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Hello Neil,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent stay with us for the basketball tournament. We were sold out that night as we were the host hotel so we can both attest to how busy it was. That said we do still enforce quiet hours along with the coaches of the teams and we bring in security for night's like these. As exciting as an away tournament is for most of these kids we do want all of our guests to get a good night sleep and please know that if the room next to you was loud always feel free to let the front desk know and we will do our best to bring the noise level down so you can get some rest. We also know it can be a bit of a challenge getting 300 kids through our breakfast room in the morning, not to mention all the parents, coaches and other guests as well. As I'm assuming one of your children were playing in the tournament you know how much these boys can eat! We made sure to order extra food for the morning, set up a secondary dining area in our meeting room, brought in some extra staff, and had a sign up sheet for the teams to spread out the team arrivals to get traffic flowing through the room a bit better. I did hear reports of long line ups and I apologize if anyone was not able to get breakfast in time. We always look for ward to improve and we will try to do better for next years tournament. I hope you and your family enjoyed the tournament and hopefully we will see you again next year!

Diana L
Quality Inn Peterborough

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

First impression at checkin wasn't great. The clerk was ambivalent, showed me where to park and enter the building. Too bad the door was locked and I had to walk all the way back to the main entrance. Front desk mumbled something about looking into it. Walking into the room was like entering a sauna...it was hot in there. No thermostat...you could have the heat blasting, or have none at all. Easy to get scalded in the shower, be careful. For the positive, the room was very clean and the bed was terrific.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent stay with us, and I apologize it wasn't up to either of our standards. For the safety of all our guests all of our entrances, other then the front lobby doors, are locked at all times and require a room key to open. I double checked our maintenance logs and there wasn't an lock issue reported at the time but sometimes dirty and debris can get into the scanner making it difficult to open and I apologize if this was the case. Our hotel is deceptively long so I can be hike back up to the front doors. At our property approximately a third of our rooms have thermostats as some of our AC/ Heating units are not compatible with the new wall mounted thermostats. The units without the wall thermostat have a heat and fan setting on the unit itself to choose the temperature and fan level preferred. I apologize that the heater was not reset prior to your arrival as this is part of the housekeeping checklist when they service a room. This makes new occupants more comfortable but is also more environmentally friendly and I will have the Executive Housekeeper remind the staff of the importance of this step in their check list. Despite these issues I'm glad you got a good sleep and the bed was comfy. If you are travelling to Peterborough again, I hope we can get the chance to provide you with a better stay and always feel free to request a room with a wall thermostat and we will try our best to meet your request.

Diana L
Quality Inn Peterborough

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Amazing customer service, check in was fast & smooth. Room spotless, bee comply & even quiet on a weekend where young kids hockey teams filled local hotels. Location was perfect for us. Price seemed a bit high but otherwise no complaints.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple