“Good panini.”

Blackwater Coffee Co.
Ranked #33 of 240 Restaurants in Sarnia
Reviewed October 7, 2016

This coffee shop has re-opened at its new location and looks great. You can smell the coffee from the street. The sandwiches and desserts to go with your coffee are very good and the staff are great.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

My wife and I stopped by Blackwater Coffee after having dinner down the street. We absolutely love this place. The decor, art installations, vibe, etc., are incredible. However, it was the customer service and attention to detail that will make us lifers. When I ordered, I mentioned a drink I had once had down south, and quickly described its ingredients and flavour. Now, instead of the typical, "No, we don't have that" answer you would find at most places - they made it for me! And, it was delicious! Afterwards, the owner came over to our table, introduced himself, and asked if I was enjoying the drink. That to us, is someone who cares about his business, product, and customers. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Not being from Sarnia, we found this wonderful coffee cafe while we were waiting for the show.
We came in for coffee and came back the next day for lunch.
If you enjoy a great cup of coffee to have with your delicious piece of pastry, then this is a must stop first thing in the morning, for lunch, dinner or just before the show at the Imperial Theatre.
Try one of their delicious pastries or something more substantial, like one of their amazing burgers or wraps.
The couple next to us seemed to be enjoying their quesadillas.
When we are back in town, I know we will be back to try something new.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Best roasted on site coffee, everyday it's on my to do list. Owner and staff are fun, there is food and treats. Go check it out. You will love

Reviewed August 10, 2016

If you are in Sarnia's downtown and looking for your coffee fix you must stop into Blackwater. This little café has great fresh ground coffee and some of the most delectable pastries I have ever had. The blueberry cheesecake is just too good to pass up. The décor and artwork hanging on the wall is a little different, but that just makes this café special. It's also a great place on a nice sunny day to people watch. The staff is incredibly friendly and Dave, the owner, is a true artist.