“Disappointed with Pad Thai at this restaurant”
Review of Selina's Thai

Selina's Thai
Ranked #74 of 224 Restaurants in Sarnia
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Had late lunch recently at Murphy Street location. Very quiet with few patrons when we arrived. Service was fairly prompt and food came in a timely fashion. But disappointed with the meal. We both ordered Pad Thai. My husband ordered the more spicy version and we both found our meals it to be mushy with litlle in the way of shrimp as ordered.
Will not rush back.

4  Thank MindVisions

Reviewed February 18, 2017

While visiting family my wife and I took our son and daughter in law(also from out of town) to Selina's for a late lunch. Still had the lunch special since it was before 4 PM. The special was Pad Thai and a spring roll for $9.95. The spring roll was excellent and the Chicken Pad Thai had just the right spice in it. My wife had the beef skewer and loved it. My daughter in law had the beef chili and really liked it. Our kids are Thai food experts and have eaten in many Thai restaurants from Sarnia to Toronto and they both said this compared to some of the best restaurants they have tried before. I will return to this restaurant again when in town, if possible. Selina came to our table and we had a nice chat about her culinary training and we enjoyed our time with her.

1  Thank johnnyb2
Reviewed January 27, 2017

for under 50$ two of us ate , the portions are plentiful, my wife could only finish half of her meal with the other half being her lunch the next day. They have a lot of choices on the menu, you can go spicy as they offer Thai & Indian spices or you can have a meal not spiced but still has an amazing flavour.
I recommend a visit, you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Food is delicious and flavourful. We went on a Friday night and there was only one other table. Next time we will do take out and enjoy the atmosphere.

1  Thank yogagiggles
Reviewed October 14, 2016

The black pepper beef was very average. It was mostly some soupy mixture. The hot peppers supposedly used to flavor were not particularly fresh. They shouldn't be charging what they are for such average quality food.