“Disappointed”
Review of Selina's Thai

Selina's Thai
Ranked #76 of 223 Restaurants in Sarnia
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We ordered garlic shrimp, sesame chicken and chicken fried rice for take out. The shrimp dish was very spicy even though the menu only stated said garlic. The sesame chicken was tasteless and dry and the chicken fried rice was average at best. The price for these three items was $49.00 and the portions were small. It was a total rip-off to say the least.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My coworkers and i stopped in for lunch. Service was friendly and quick. Food was delicious, hot and plentiful. the prices were very affordable. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Had late lunch recently at Murphy Street location. Very quiet with few patrons when we arrived. Service was fairly prompt and food came in a timely fashion. But disappointed with the meal. We both ordered Pad Thai. My husband ordered the more spicy version and we both found our meals it to be mushy with litlle in the way of shrimp as ordered.
Will not rush back.

4  Thank MindVisions
Reviewed 18 February 2017

While visiting family my wife and I took our son and daughter in law(also from out of town) to Selina's for a late lunch. Still had the lunch special since it was before 4 PM. The special was Pad Thai and a spring roll for $9.95. The spring roll was excellent and the Chicken Pad Thai had just the right spice in it. My wife had the beef skewer and loved it. My daughter in law had the beef chili and really liked it. Our kids are Thai food experts and have eaten in many Thai restaurants from Sarnia to Toronto and they both said this compared to some of the best restaurants they have tried before. I will return to this restaurant again when in town, if possible. Selina came to our table and we had a nice chat about her culinary training and we enjoyed our time with her.

1  Thank johnnyb2
Reviewed 27 January 2017

for under 50$ two of us ate , the portions are plentiful, my wife could only finish half of her meal with the other half being her lunch the next day. They have a lot of choices on the menu, you can go spicy as they offer Thai & Indian spices or you can have a meal not spiced but still has an amazing flavour.
I recommend a visit, you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Gary C