“Good food, slow service.”

Sideways Classic Grill
Ranked #19 of 229 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Food was excellent! The service was, polite, but slow. no explanation, no, check in with us or updates as to where our meals was.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has excellent food and a very nice atmosphere. I have been here many times and always look forward to the next time.

The waitresses are extremely helpful and very nice!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The chicken wings are MASSIVE and sooooo good. Got the lemon pepper parm, and also some hot. Can’t wait to come back for wing night (Wednesday’s). I got the Chicken Curry Flatbread and my boyfriend got the Fish and Chips. The fish was so fresh and juicy, cooked perfectly not too much batter and not too little. Flatbread could have used a tad more sauce but it was still fantastic in flavour. Really all around amazing with really good quality/flavour/portion sizes.

The server was really attentive and friendly too.

1  Thank couplafoodies
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Although the food at Sideways is very good, the service is consistently horrible. Slow drink service, slow food service, very unpleasant hostess. If this was a ‘one of’ night of bad service, that would be ok. However, the horrible service is consistent - save your money and your patience and go someplace else!

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

I just had the worst lunch here! To start with a water and a greek salad (including a 15% tip) cost $27.00. The salad was terrible. When the waitress first brought it to the table it had no dressing on it. I told her this and she brought back some thick creamy dressing (not the norm for a greek salad). I told her that I did not want that and could she bring me an oil based dressing. That took another 10 min. When I got my bill I had been charged $2.00 for the oil!!!! Meanwhile she took the dresssing back that originally went with the salad. I used to enjoy this place, but with the bad service, food and cost I will not be returning.

1  Thank Funnycat11