“My favourite place in town!!”

Greens Organic Cafe and Market
Ranked #35 of 240 Restaurants in Sarnia
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are Sarnia's only organic whole foods vegan restaurant. We are open Mon. - Fri. 11:00 am - 7:00 pm, Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm, Sunday closed.
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Service is always warm and helpful. Food is so delicious and nutritious! Love the fresh pea shoots and all the GF desserts.
I am working my way through the menu!

Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

probably had my best and most healthy nachos here. staff was very friendly and the nachos and the taco was very good. fair prices and healthy food :)

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Although Greens Organic is vegan, it is simply delicious food- for all food lovers. Each dish is creative and made with love from scratch. The restaurant is in an awesome location and has a great ambiance. You will not be disappointed! Support local and check out Greens.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

We have visited this little gem a number of times and are never disappointed. If you're in the mood for a great bowl of soup their Dream of Kale is a definite try! Among other delish dishes I've tried is their Bistro Burger absolutely the best. Whether you're sitting inside or on their patio it's always a comfortable friendly place to be.

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

We were in town for a family wedding and spotted this while driving through the small downtown. We looked it up on TripAdvisor and it had very good reviews. We have the bistro and Christina burgers with a dream of kale soup and some of their little vegan treats for dessert. Our meal was a little costly but very yummy too! I would recommend this place and go through it again if I am in Sarnia.