“enjoyed the light meal”

Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery
Ranked #5 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Sarnia
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Establishment was clean and the service prompt and friendly. Tea was exactly as ordered. The pastry was fresh and tasted like what another popular restaurant used to serve 30+ years ago. The sandwich I had for supper was good enough that I plan on having another sandwich the next evening that I am in the area.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Within minutes of sitting down i was approached and rudely warned i needed to make a purchase if i wanted to stay. Little did they know i was just unsure of what i wanted. I would expect a better way to approach customers. Other than that problem, rest was good, however my experience was ruined because of the worker.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I come here maybe once a month. For a quick dinner or even a snack or smoothie date with my little toddler. Always fresh. Great friendly staff. The atmosphere is comfy and relaxing!
Try the Asiago BLT. Amazing!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Our Secret Pals group of 13 met at Coffee Culture for the big reveal. They sectioned off the central seating area after i called to warn them we were coming. Everyone could find something scrumptious to have with a coffee or tea. We were made to feel very welcome and although we made a bit of noise with the excitement everyone had fun. A great atmosphere

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I occasionally come here for a sweet treat before bed and indulge in their after 9/10 special. An hour before closing, everything on the right side of the display is $1 each. The baked goods are so tasty, especially their cookies and chocolate pastries. The staff is always very pleasant as well.