“Verrry Interesting !!!”

Price range: US$6 - US$27
Description: Artisan Pizzas and tapas, portuguese/latin and spanish cuisine
Description: Artisan Pizzas and tapas, portuguese/latin and spanish cuisine
Reviewed May 25, 2018

My Husband and I decided to try this place for dinner before going to a concert next door.Cute place !!! LOVED the pizza and luckily had some leftover to take home .We also ordered shrimp w/chorizo skewers ... tasty but way over priced .; when we go back we won't be ordering Tapas .
Unfortunately the washrooms are downstairs . I recently suffered a knee injury but luckily it was healed enough to be able to maneuver the steps .
Overall , a decent experience . Our server was really nice and efficient . I especially enjoyed the background music that was playing .
Again i must mention how delicious the Pizza was !!!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the paella. It was the worst tasting paella I've put next to my lips in my entire life. It was a total either can of tomato paste or condensed tomato soup with rice and a couple shrimps. That doesn't constitute a paella. Lordy lordy how does this place stay in business. Next wife ordered a pizza she had a bite burnt blackened completely on the bottom. There's charring and then there's burnt it sucked. Other tables i spied didn't have the special blackened pizza we had. They didn't know what they were missing. Needless to say after this last visit i definitely will not return and jus continue to share my whole miserable dining experience from this sad venue.

1  Thank valandjon
Reviewed November 6, 2017

The pizzas here are very tasty. One can get a variety of different foods for your palate! The service is great and the owner is usually there and checks in on you during your meal. Always have a great meal here.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

My daugther and I we got tired of bacon and eggs so we decided to have a walk and get something different for lunch, the reviews pointed to Zzas... in the hearth of Sarnia !!! so we stoped there, when we ordered I was surprised of the kindness of our server, they didn’t make us wait for so long, which is good, pizzas there are a good fusion of flavours, house wine smooth and fruity flavoured after awhile when I asked what was the concept of the restaurant she explained to us and I got surprise when our server said with a beautiful smile and to much humble in her talking “I am the owner” congratulations great flavour and service.
In your Attention: Chef Judith

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

We tried their pizza and it was delicious especially with the Flying Squirrel Raspberry Beer. I was totally impressed with the selection and our waitress didn't keep interrupting us but serm to show up exactly when we needed her. I highly recommend this restaurant. A real hidden gem. Check it out for yourself!