“Come on...canned mushrooms?”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Ordered take out.
It is an utter mystery to me as to why this place is so popular. It is average pizza and the price is high.
For me the unforgivable sin is the using of canned mushrooms as a topping. To me it means that toppings are not fresh. Other toppings are a bit scarce in their usage!
Save your money and go for one of the big chains. I normally always recommend local over national but there is nothing worth the money here.

1  Thank Phil_S87

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Been around awhile and location showing it's age. It is one of the best pizza's in sarnia but pricey and normally 30 to 45 minute wait.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

After having food at my moms 90th birthday party, she decided we should have a Firenze's pizza to finish off the night. I have loved these pizzas for years and have not found a better one to date. Family from Nova Scotia felt the same. Rob is doing a great job of carrying on the family tradition. If you don't order early, be prepared to wait. It's worth it.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

One of the best pizzas in town, but, you have to be patient, and I mean patient! Also you must be willing to spend a bit more than you normally would! However they do make some delicious pizza that is worth the wait, as long as you aren't already starving when you order (like I said patience! They're a small mom and pop place and have a lot of loyal customers lined up frequently!)

1  Thank sopranocharisma
Reviewed July 28, 2017

The pizza is always good and we really like the Super Deluxe combination. You can watch the dough being hand-tossed through the window. They make their own tomato sauce and use a stone oven. We have been loyal customers for decades.

3  Thank DiscerningAdvisor