“I had the burger don burger it was fantastic.”
Review of Burger Don

Burger Don
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The burgers are fantastic and so many kinds to choose from. The bun is burnt with a B on it. Quite unique. They have wonderful looking salads also. They have many types of craft beer on tap. The peach beer is great. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

My wife and I stopped in for dinner on our way back to Winnipeg. Don's burger and poutine was excellent. One of the best burgers I've had in a long time. The service was really great too. I give it a 5 star.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We got to town late so we were recommended this place as an option for dinner. We found the food to be excellent and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Burgers were delicious, service was great, wet battered hearty onion rings are worth trying. Husband had burger on a pretzel roll that was cooked perfectly.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We both had the Burger Don burger plate but instead of the fries I had the onion rings. They are the best I have ever had. Crispy with a nice crunch...no gooey batter. The price was reasonable for the size of the burger. It was a bit difficult for me to eat whole so had to deconstruct some of it. Very tasty!