“Beautiful presentation”

Embers Grill & Smokehouse
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Nice quiet restaurant. Small intimate setting
Food was full of flavour & nicely presented
Entrees do not include a salad or soup:(
Would definitely have dinner here again.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I just can’t say enough about this restaurant. I have had many things on the menu and they were all AMAZING. The attention to detail in this food is insane. Absolutely every thing on the plate is expertly done. I never write rewiews for trip advisor but felt compelled to do so for EMBERS as it is the Soo’s best kept secret.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Our group tested the menu. Salads & soups excelled. Excellent sea scallops ... hanger steak was tough ... decadent desserts ... good wine selection ... cozy atmosphere ... one of the better restaurants in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.
This Ala-cart menu is a tad on the pricey side.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I had lunch there August 29th. Best lunch I’ve eaten in a long time! Excellent polite server and fantastic food.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

We love Embers! Tonight my hubby had the angry seafood, which includes lobster, scallops, shrimp, and mussels as well as polenta fries. He said it was OUTSTANDING...perfectly seasoned and cooked! I had the hanger steak...perfect size for a lighter appetite and very tender and tasty. It came with crispy waffle fries, which were also delicious. And the sauteed squash...oh my gosh...I had no idea squash could be this yummy!! I also like the dry soda...ginger pomegranate something...it was SO nice. A really lovely meal. Our server was friendly and attentive. Well done, Embers!