Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$91
eDreamsUS$91
FindHotelUS$91
StayForLongUS$108
All reviews the pub casey's restaurant outdoor hot tub starbucks coffee club cabana great stay pet friendly room front desk staff after a long day the room was nice northern ontario thunder bay long drive pools caseys watertower tubs
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2021

Lovely hotel. Clean. Friendly. Well situated to the highway. We travelled with our pet and there was a very thoughtful bowl with treats .... unfortunately was for a dog whereas we had a cat, but it’s a lovely touch. Was surprised at the lack of microwave. Restaurant had a lodge vibe that was welcoming. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jamie Hilsinger, General Manager at The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm glad that you and your kitty enjoyed a pleasant retreat at the Inn. There is a microwave available for guest use in our Business Centre... I'm sorry you weren't made aware. Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2021

When I was a kid the water tower was such an elegant and high end place to stay.. it seems to me that it is stuck in the 90’s the rooms need updating they bathroom sink looked like it was going to fall apart, paint is chipping everywhere in the room. The rooms are actually depressing looking. We loved the pools that was the only saving grace for this place.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Amy L
Jamie Hilsinger, General Manager at The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2021

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed a great time in our pools. We have a more colourful decor palette that is sometimes not suited to everyone's tastes, but I can assure you our rooms have been updated since the 90s. :) We have many room options. Perhaps we can find something more suitable to your needs on your next visit. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 24, 2021

Nice Clean establishment . Casey's Restaurant attached was excellent. Room was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. We are returning to this hotel in the near future. Highly recommend this Hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi Alyn, thank you so kindly for the review. Great to see that you enjoyed all of the amenities that make a stay at The Water Tower Inn comfortable and convenient. Looking forward to welcoming you on your return trip.

Reviewed February 3, 2021

Wonderful 1-night stay. Double sheeting made me feel everything was fresh and clean. Starbucks in lobby with complimentary breakfast was very good and organized around COVID to ensure safety. I’ll be back.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jamie Hilsinger, General Manager at The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2021

I'm glad you enjoyed a tasty breakfast and a comfortable stay. And definitely happy to hear you felt safe, Gale. Comments like this let us know we're meeting our guests expectations, and we truly appreciate them. Hospitality is what we live for! Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 9, 2021

While the hotel is average in terms of service and cleanliness, everyone was friendly to my pet. They provided water and food dishes in the room for my dog, plus a few treats and poo bags. I am a super picky person so I noticed some cleanliness issues and the parking spaces were ice covered. Apart from that, the front desk staff were very friendly and they submitted a dinner order for me at Casey's which was just closing on my arrival. Very accommodating.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jamie Hilsinger, General Manager at The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Thank you kindly for sharing your review. We have high cleanliness standards, so I would love to personally hear what you noticed: info@watertowerinn.com. Your feedback is appreciated. Our team works hard to make every stay special, and I'm happy to hear they made your visit welcoming and unique. I hope we can welcome you and your pooch again soon!