Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
Expedia.comUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
FindHotelUS$81
StayForLongUS$117
All reviews station mall international bridge room was clean the agawa canyon train tour in house restaurant the general manager two nights bit dated scrambled eggs free breakfast would highly recommend this hotel king bed great restaurant booked this hotel road trip long drive pool and hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2020

Pros
- Decent price for one large room with two queen beds ($131 Wednesday night)
- Cleaned linens, beds, bathroom and towels
- Front desk operator efficient with sign in and out
- Second floor was enough quiet

Cons
- The automatic door was blocked, and everybody had to use manual door touching the handle that wasn’t very clean
- Not good at all no contact service
- Breakfast included in price was very poor as a content and very poor quality: a small fruit yogurt, a small casserole with fruit compote, one muffin in a plastic (made in USA) not fresh at all and with nasty taste; an orange, a small cup (one teaspoon capacity) with jam; an apple juice in small carton box.
- The bathroom had a weird layout with the sink outside in the living room
- The building is showing its age
- Parking lot crowded with company trucks

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 11, 2020

We stayed here as a base for travelling around the area. We had our room quickly and it was very nice. I especially liked the wrapped tv remote. Unfortunately, the restaurant is closed on Sundays, or we would have tried it.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 28, 2020

Stay there for 6 nights for a family of 2. Manager gave me the extended stay rate despite I am not aware of the reduced rate. Cannot find any staff in the establishment that is not nice and helpful. I was upgraded to executive suite on arrival. The in house restaurant was also a plus so we do not need to go out and look for a restaurant if we do not want to.
The printer in the business center was not working during my stay but the reception staff print out everything I needed.
The reason I did not rate a 5 star is due the pandemic related issues such as grab and go breakfast, closed pool and gym. Not their fault and I was fully informed when I booked the stay.

1  Thank Alex W
Reviewed September 22, 2020

When we booked this hotel for two nights, one on the way to, and one night on the return trip from Thunder Bay, we were told the pool and hot tub were open. When we arrived we learned the pool and other facilities were not available, and the breakfast would consist of a paper bag full of breakfast fare. We had a small king bedded suite at the rear of the building. Very nice with a separate bed area. Later I chanced to meet the general manager of the hotel who could not have been more gracious. He listened with interest while I expressed my disappointment with the lack of swimming facilities, and swiftly put things to rights. We spoke of fishing and family and parted with a smile. His positive attitude and warmth are mirrored in his employees who seem happy to oblige. A rare find in hospitality these days! When we returned on Monday, he made a point of appearing in the lobby to chat. A real professional and simply a nice man who knows his business. We will stay at this hotel whenever we return!

Room tip: Best views from front of hotel.
Reviewed September 17, 2020 via mobile

From the time I booked online, to my call to ask a question before my stay, to the experience during my stay, the customer service provided by the staff at this hotel was exemplary. I can name Kevin and Wayne, but I do not know the name of the Manager, but he was also visible and available to ensure a great customer experience. Our room was clean, comfortable and provided a quiet night's sleep. Under Covid-19 conditions, they were not able to provide the usual breakfast. However, they did very well in providing hot coffee and a well thought out, grab'n'go breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gumby P