Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$77
PricelineUS$77
HIExpress.comUS$77
Expedia.comUS$77
FindHotelUS$77
StayForLongUS$117
All reviews front desk staff room was clean yogurt great stay one night stay hie mall microwave arena waterfront sauna sault ontario
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2020

The hotel seems new. Comfortable, modern rooms. The pool was open, which is a nice bonus during the pandemic; the gym and sauna are closed. The kitchen is closed due to Covid so the included breakfast is just a few cold items in a bag. If I returned to Sault Ste Marie after the pandemic I'd definitely stay here again since the complete package would be really good.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 9, 2020

This hotel is right across the street from a mall
It is a very clean hotel with all amenities
Breakfast was not included but is available if you want to pay
Staff was friendly
Easy access in an out
Free parking

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the water
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2020 via mobile

We visited the Soo during the pandemic. We chose this hotel because of the price point, amenities and cleaning policy. The room was spacious and clean. It has microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge. Bathroom is also spacious and clean with ample towels. Upon arrival, we found that the room was clean - happy with that! There’s no housekeeping, which we preferred anyway to minimize unnecessary contamination. We just left the garbage bin outside our room which they changed daily. Breakfast to go was minimal stuff but enough to tie up if needed: water bottle, a fruit, yogurt and a carb (muffin and cereal bar on our stays). They also have swimming pool but we didn’t try that. The location is very close to all tourist attractions in town, also across is the mall. The only drawback probably is that you need to pay $5/night for parking. Other than that, we are very happy with this hotel. Probably there are other hotels that are better or comparable, but given what we experienced, we’d gladly stay at this hotel again!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mrslam
Reviewed March 21, 2020

I was in town just to meet my brother, who was meeting me with the remainder of our personal items after moving across the province. He recommended this place as he had been before. Little did I know that when I agreed to it that it was becoming my de facto home for several days. I arrived in the middle of a blizzard and then the highway north out of town was closed the next day. The day after resulted in an another blizzard, and so the plan for one night here turned into three nights. That said I was happy to be here. Sault Ste Marie despite its size and even reputation is a quaint and interesting little city, and this hotel is at a decent location to explore most of it, between the waterfront, the arena and the museums. The staff here was friendly and made my stay as comfortable as possible. I finally left as the roads cleared but I was even a little sad to leave as I had an unexpectedly good time at the hotel and the environs.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019

After our ordeal with another hotel, we had to find last minute rooms. The Holiday Inn Express was our choice to stay. The front desk staff were amazing, friendly and showed super empathy from the description of our first check in at a different hotel. They even gave us free vouchers for the casino. The suite was so nice and clean. We felt at home and enjoyed our one night stay.

Date of stay: October 2019