Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$115
PricelineUS$103
Expedia.comUS$115
FindHotelUS$122
eDreamsUS$103
Lol.travelUS$124
1,039 results
All reviews the salt water pool hot tub and sauna family suite sitting area yogurt rooms are spacious fantastic hotel great stay complimentary breakfast would highly recommend this hotel northern ontario great price definitely stay here again fridge and microwave great room road trip sault
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2021

Had another fantastic stay at the Quattro back in January. Great staff, great facilities and comfortable suites. Travelling during the pandemic can be stressful, but we felt safe at the hotel. Everything was clean and safety protocols were in place. We will definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank LastTrombone
Reviewed March 29, 2021 via mobile

Fir
st stayed last Christmas just wanting to try how the room it would be, and I was amazed with the room. Room is clean, check-in is really fast and value for money. Whenever I visit Sault I will definitely stay at the Quattro. Food is great.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SwastiDA
Reviewed March 28, 2021 via mobile

I felt like the experience and service made this stay deserve a 5 star. There was some things that I felt could have been a little better but due to the service and the experience and the covid procedures in place I think it deserves a 5. The rooms are big and nice (I got a 2 queen bed suite). The front desk were helpful and kind. The restaurant is great. The continental breakfast I believe is very limited due to covid but can't really use that against them. There was a hole in one of the things they put on the bed for decoration.... kinda looked like a burn mark. But mistakes happen and things can be missed and it wasn't the end to the world and didn't affect the stay so I didn't think it should affect my star rating. They allow you to book the pool... it's tough to get a spot due to covid so keep that in mind while booking. But it's good that they are following the rules. I will be staying again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank thatguyLJ
Reviewed March 17, 2021

What a great experience. The room was immaculate, modern and very well appointed. I haven't tried every hotel in Saul Ste. Marie - but it's really hard to believe any could be better. I arrived late and had to leave early so didn't have time to really enjoy the experience - hope to be back sometime for a proper stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2021

The hotel takes the COVID-19 regulations very seriously. It appears to be exceptionally clean and quiet during my stay. The staffs are nice and very friendly. Breakfast was awesome and they offer free parking! No 1 choice if you need to stay over for one night.

Date of stay: January 2021