Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
SAVE US$13
PricelineUS$63
WyndhamUS$63
FindHotelUS$75
All reviews covered parking indoor parking room was clean station mall great stay front desk clerk great price would stay here again parking lot blaster lyne marie jacuzzi sault ontario
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2021

During this Covid time the staff and hotel had things in place that made me feel safe. Check in staff was super nice and my overall experience was excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel you will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karina F, Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sault Ste. Marie on, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2021

Good morning,
Thank you for taking your time in leaving this wonderful review. We appreciate all feedback and kind words. I will personally let the staff now about your positive comments. We hope to see you back and keep safe

Reviewed February 3, 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. The room was good and clean, The included breakfast was excellent. The front desk staff(@Ravin kalsi) was very helpful and offered good restaurant suggestions for dinner. Good value!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Karina F, Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sault Ste. Marie on, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2021

Good afternoon,
Thank you for leaving this review. We appreciate the kind words and will make sure to personally pass the message to Ravinder. Our staff is always happy to offer great customer service. We are glad to heat that you enjoy the room and we hope to see you back. Keep safe

Reviewed January 23, 2021

We stayed there few months ago and we were on family trip. In fact, the whole stay was pretty good including room, services, location. Pack breakfast thing was average and was not equal to the hotel standard. Thus, we know due to COVID it was like that but hope to see better changes for next visit and lastly would like to thanks Ravinder from front desk for his helping and professional nature. Looking to see you soon once this COVID ends.

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms are better.
Date of stay: November 2020
Karina F, Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sault Ste. Marie on, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2021

Good morning Kim,
Thank you for leaving this wonderful review. We appreciate the kind words and apprise to our staff member Ravinder. We will pass the message and sure this will make his day. We hope to see you back and please keep safe.

A Tripadvisor Member
Reviewed January 14, 2021

I was on business travel and i did not booked my stay. Then i thought of calling hotel direct and got the best deal by Ravi at frontdesk. The overall stay was short enough but very comfortable. Moving further, the best part of hotel is their underground parking. Must suggest others to stay in this hotel and the rate are genuine.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Karina F, Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sault Ste. Marie on, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2021

Good Morning
Thank you foe leaving this review. We appreciate the kind words. I will pass long the message to Ravinder. I am sure this will make him very happy. Our staff is known for giving great customer service and we are happy that you had the opportunity to experience it. Please come back and stay safe.

Reviewed January 9, 2021

Wonderful hotel with excellent customer service, clean & comfortable rooms. Each staff warmly welcomed me and friendly help me during my stay. But the outstanding among them is Manilyne she makes my stay more interesting with her help & assistance. I really appreciate her sincere effort and exceptional help me to make my stay extremely good. It's a true sample of excellent hospitality. Thank you again Manilyne for stepping up to make my stay fantastic!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Karina F, Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sault Ste. Marie on, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Good morning Tina.
Thank you for leaving this wonderful review. I will pass on this kind message to Lyne as I am sure this will bring a smile. We are known for having great customer service and wanting to let staff feel like they are home away from home. Please keep safe and hope to see you back in different circumstances.