Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$55
Hotels.comUS$55
FindHotelUS$55
PricelineUS$55
eDreamsUS$55
Agoda.comUS$55
All reviews cold bottle of water clean rags after a long day booked rooms the main highway motorcycle trip fridge and microwave beds were very comfortable next morning windex towels sink west tub pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2020

A welcome place to spend the night after a long day of driving. Very clean room with a fridge and microwave, etc. They only had double beds instead of queen size which we would have preferred but the beds were very comfortable. Very friendly and easy to check in. We have stayed at this motel a few years ago and it is very reasonably priced.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 15, 2020 via mobile

Booked online as we were travelling west from Ottawa back to Saskatchewan. Hubby was met at the door by the manager/owner (?) and was checked in within a few minutes. Best part..two ice cold bottles of water !

Room had an oh-so-comfy queen bed. I think I was asleep within 15 minutes of laying my head on the pillow and didn't move at all until morning.

Definitely will be staying here again if the need arises!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2020 via mobile

Stopped here on a solo motorcycle tour of the north. It is an old motel but the owners have really kept the place in great shape. My room had had some remodelling. The bathroom and tub were great. Wonderful matress, the sheets and towels were very soft and clean. When they remodelled they installed the quiet bathroom fan not the cheap ones that sound like turboprops. Although the motel is located on a busy street, I still had a sound sleep. Lots of restaurants nearby. When I arrived on a hot sunny day, one of the owners handed me a cold bottle of water. He made sure my side stand had a chock under the stand foot so as not to sink in the gravel. He then brought out clean rags and Windex do that I could get some of the road grime off of my machine. These owners are hard working and thoughtful. I am definitely returning.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2020

Had a great stay.....Clean..quiet good location.. owners go OVER and ABOVE to accommodate....Greeted with a cold bottle of water..The owner brought cleaner and towels so we could clean the motorcycles after a long ride... he put wood blocks under our kickstands ..Knocked on our door 30 min after arrival to make sure we were happy and to check if we needed anything...next morning asked if we wanted more coffee for our room .....will definitely be back.....Got to keep people like this in business

Reviewed July 19, 2020 via mobile

We booked rooms ahead of time and were very happy with the rooms and the service. Keton greeted us at the door and could not do enough for us. He brought out cold bottles of water, wood for the kick stands, spray and towels to wipe down the bikes. He was fantastic. Rooms were very clean with all the amenities. We would recommended this motel.

Date of stay: July 2020