“Mmmmmmmm So Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

I always stop at Aurora's when in the Soo. It never disappoints! I just had the best ricotta gnocchi, with their meatballs and Italian wedding soup. Home made happiness!

Reviewed October 15, 2018

While in Sault Ste. Marie we ordered a pizza for delivery to our hotel. The medium pizza was hot, lager than most mediums and very tasty. The delivery was fast and friendly. If we travel this way again, we will certain try their restaurant.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

This place is pretty busy and for good reason. They put out really good food at a good price. It's not a big place so reservations are a very good idea. We had bruschetta and a pizza. The bruschetta was amazing. Maybe not the most "authentic" I ever had, but might be my favorite. It was one long piece of bread with a generous amount of tomato-bruschetta mix and mozzarella (I think) cheese, baked. One would be enough for 4 people. The pizza was very good, Served rectangular, the taste was great but the crust a bit crunchy for my personal preference. The pasta dishes we saw go by looked amazing and we will be going back. Great service, by the way.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Pizza and an ET milkshake! I’ve returned to the high school me. The service was phenomenal, and the food was great! The deep fried pickles were the best I’ve ever had! Definitely one of the best restaurants in the Soo

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I have been eating at AURORAS WEST SIDE for over 5 years and I do not have 1 single complaint. The food is deliciously consistent along with large portions and great quality. I will continue to eat at this restaurant as well as do take out.

Date of visit: August 2018