“Great Hotpot for Smaller Groups”
Review of Lang Restaurant

Lang Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 480 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Reviewed December 26, 2017

Some places do hot pots for a minimum of 4 people. This place will eagerly accommodate a couple. It's great for a special occasion although the price is such so you don't have to wait for one. Why fight obnoxious crowds at way overpriced Chinese buffets. This place is has better food, a nicer atmosphere and way better prices.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

Tried the hot pot only. Fresh food. Almost as good as any Hot Pot places in China. Clean and friendly service. Would like a few more choices of source though: that would make it perfect. I still give it a five. hope they keep up with the quality.
Meat eaters, vegetarians will all be fine.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My visit to Lang was quite fulfilling. My friend texted me to the wall you can eat buffet and wait for it, you get grill the fresh meat or fish yourself. I was sucked in once I tasted the ribs. Same week I was back with my son to mark his birthday. God and affordable food leaves a mark in your "stomach"

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Lunch after Church on Sunday is always a treat. My sister wanted Pho and fortunately I remembered that a "new" Hot Pot place had opened in St. Catharines. So we went to Lang's, which as it it turns out, is owned by the same people who own the Pho restaurant on Geneva St. Hot pot management was a completely new experience for us! (One has to choose hot pot or BBQ - you cannot have both because each requires different equipment which is built into the table.) The staff very patiently explained the "all you can eat" concept, the contents of the refrigerated shelves and counters, etc. and how to order the variety of food to put into the hotpot. Seafood was abundant and fresh, meat well seasoned and the enoki mushrooms SHOULD be your "noodles." I repeat. Do not fill up on noodles. We ate like there was no tomorrow and still had room for green tea, mango and red bean ice cream. We're definitely going back to try the barbecue side.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Lots of vegetarian options, the produce was fresh and broth was delicious. The service was wonderful, friendly and explained the process to us as we were newbies to hot pot. We will definitely be going back.