“Amazing ”
Review of oddBird.

oddBird.
Ranked #34 of 503 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$7 - US$45
Description: Chalkboard food, and chalkboard drinks.
Description: Chalkboard food, and chalkboard drinks.
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Amazing fired chicken and truffle fries. Love the vibe. Will definitely be back to try the dinner menu

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I didn't finish our chicken sandwiches because they were so unnecessariy greasy. Her previous experiences were all very good and this was my first (but last) visit. For me to leave food on a plate is extremely rare. Judging by the positive reviews I'm assuming I got the rare dud meal. The 2 star rating is for the ceasar salad: the pork belly substituted for bacon was tasty.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

You gotta try OddBird.....unique, funky.....great music but most importantly, great food and wine list!

There is a little bar at the back of the restaurant that is begging you to show up!

Reviewed September 26, 2018

This a great little restaurant,- nice atmosphere, excellent food and friendly service. The place is small with limited seating, so you have to get there early to get a seat. Their fried chicken sandwich is excellent!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Oddbird is 100% unique for St Catharines. SO NEEDED. The only complaint is about myself- I don’t go often enough.

The perfect place for you and a friend! Best wine/beer list in the region. Jamie is the BEST! My boyfriend and I have had her as our server every time we go and she makes the experience level up!! Very knowledgeable about the food and beverages- great for recommendations. I want to be friends with her.

This. Food. Is. The. Bomb.

Get ready for your mouth to cry tears of joy (or was that drool...)

Share everything you get, come with someone who LOVES food. We are always so impressed with the ever changing menu at such reasonable prices!! I can’t speak highly enough about this place. If you don’t like it it’s your fault and as their sign says; you can frig off.

Cheers