“Not the best sushi”

Add it.
Sushi Paradise
Ranked #201 of 503 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I arrived on October 12, 2018 to try a new place. It was $19.95 per person for all-you-can-eat. Like most sushi places you have to order using an iPad.

The spicy crab meat pizza was tiny. Like the diameter of a pop can. None of the spicy sushi rolls were very spicy. Nothing had any crunch. The food was all bland and very fishy and almost slimy. Seaweed rolling edge was thick and difficult to chew through. The Edamame had hardly any salt and were unusually firm.

Cheese mango rolls were good and had nice texture and taste.

Customer service was good and attentive.

At least they had free wifi.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Wolfmaan

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We have visited over 15 times in the last year. There are so many options! Lunch or Dinner the food is delicious, fresh and we would recommend it to anyone for the best all you can eat sushi in the Niagara Region!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We ordered a wide variety of dishes and all of them were enjoyable. The service was good and prompt. The place is well ventilated, it does not smell of food and it is not very noisy, one can have a civilized conversation. We’ll be back soon.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten in my fair share of bad restaurants where I’ve experienced everything from poor tasting food to actual food poisoning. This is the first time I’ve never been able to chew the food. Ordered the beef teriyaki bento box and it looked pretty good when it arrived. I was shocked when I started eating the sliced beef. I chewed several slices over 100 times each (yes I counted) and still wasn’t able to break it down, it was so TOUGH I ended up spitting out most of it. GROSS! The tempura was really greasy and the salad had been drowned in watery tasting dressing. When I told the waitress, all she said was that she would tell the chef. She took the box away filled with regurgitated food and no apology. Needless to say, I won’t ever go back.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank lena a
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I love that their all you can eat menu features a lot of other dishes in addition to a huge variety of sushi. My boyfriend does not like raw fish so this place satisfies both of our cravings! It is our go to all you can eat place. I find the prices a little on the high side but it's well worth the money. You will never leave hungry! The servers here are very attentive and polite. Always get excellent service.

Date of visit: March 2018