We were on the second floor facing away from the Queensway in even numbered rooms. So didn't have any problem with noise.
Air con was set not to go below 18-19C and as the room was very hot when we first arrived it took a while to cool down.
Fridge wasn't cold enough even on max to freeze our water bottles and keep the fridge fruit and water nice and cold.
All staff were polite and pleasant.
If you have a chance go to Coppola's for dinner it is excellent, just walk over from the end of the hotel property across from the bakery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 7-time Choice Hotels Gold Award winning hotel is centrally located in the heart of Niagara. Easy access to the QEW and close proximity to dining, shopping and all the major attractions. Only 15 minutes from Niagara Falls and 20 minutes to Niagara-on-the-Lake. The hotel is located in the heart of wine country and has great proximity to Port Dalhousie, the Welland Canal, the Shaw Festival and Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel St. Catharines
- Comfort Inn St. Catharines, Ontario
- St. Catharines Comfort Inn