US$106
Capri Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$99
US$117
Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Free Internet
Springbank House(St. Catharines)
TripAdvisor
Ridley Gate Manor(St. Catharines)
  • Pool
Agoda.com
All reviewsbowling alleytimothy's coffeerooftop barupgraded to a suiteniagara fallsfull kitchengreat nightcomfortable bedstim hortonsupon checksitting areapool and hot tubbrock universityparking lota king size bedniagara areafloor
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

We were lucky to stay in one of the brand new rooms .Our stay was very good will come back.

• Stayed: April 2012
Adrian N, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Catharines Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us in our newly renovated rooms. It's always great to start your day off at Timothy's World Coffee which serves specialty coffees, freshly baked goods or even sandwiches to go, just to name a few. We've listened to our customers and just completed replacing all rooms with new heating units as of May 4th. Don't forget to check out our 40 lane Parkway Bowling & Entertainment Centre during your next visit with us. Famous for it's cosmic Rock n Roll Bowling. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Newly renovated hotel with a great look and has Timothy's Coffee in-house. Location was great, just couple of blocks off the highway and 10 minutes from the falls surrounded with some good restaurants. Rooms were spacious compared to standard hotels and very clean. Heating units need attention.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nelson D
Adrian N, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Catharines Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with the Holiday Inn & Suites St Catharines Conference Centre during your last visit to St Catharines-Niagara. We are conveniently located in the heart of Niagara which allows our guests to enjoy the full experience of the region. From visiting numerous Award-Winning wineries in the Beamsville Bench or historical Niagara-on-the-lake, to taking in the breathtaking Falls, there's so much to see and do in the area. We are in the process of updating all our heating units and have converted over 80% of our rooms and slated to be completed mid-May. Be sure to visit us again and experience the change.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

If you are travelling to this area for work or just coming in to see the falls and the rest of the area then you need to stay at this hotel. The are completely renovated and the rooms are fantastic. Plus, they have the service to go with the product. The restaurant has very good food and my favorite part....they have a bowling alley and you can charge to the room.
I look forward to coming back as often as I can.

Room Tip: They have extended-stay suites so if you are staying more than a few days be sure to ask for them
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you RobertO24 for your comments and review. We're glad you've enjoyed the multimillion dollar renovation and expansion we've just completed. Bowling at our 40 lane bowling entertainment centre is always a great way to unwind at the end of the night. Be sure to visit us again and try our newly added one bedroom suites or one bedroom suites with full kitchens, great if your planning on staying a few days or just looking for some extra space to relax.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Stayed here over New Years. Hotel is easy to find exit Ontario St off QEW. The Hotel has a coffee shop in the lobby and there is a Boston Pizza restaurant next door. This appears to have been a Quality Inn a couple years ago according to Google Earth. I thought the staff was pretty helpful, the counter person found me a room for an early check in when I arrived. Pool and Hot tub are nice and the workout room has dumbells and treadmills. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean and modern. There is an ongoing feeling of renovations going on- hallway and elevator carpets always seem to have construction dust on them. This hotel seems to be well positioned to visit the winery locations to the West in Lincoln and Jordan, I went back and forth quite a bit and they are no more than 20min drive thru the country. If coming from TO best to rent a car and drive here takes about an hour on the QEW Hwy.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Stimpson
Reviewed December 23, 2011

This is one of the few times that I have written a negative review about any hotel, and the dust issue I encountered is not mentioned in the other reviews, so hopefully it was an isolated problem. Indeed, someone else recently commented the opposite, having found their room to be clean.

My wife and I had stayed here several times in the past when it carried the Quality brand name, often splurging on the king suite with the jetted tub. It was our hotel of choice when visiting family in St. Catharines, and the room had always been clean and in good shape.

This time I was in town by myself for just one night, so I opted for a lower-priced room.

The room badly needed a proper vacuuming, a problem that I did not notice until after I was undressed and about to climb into bed, and thus a bit late to call in housekeeping.

There was a fair bit of dust where the carpet met the wall, behind chairs and behind the luggage supports. Housekeeping needs to get at this with a crevice tool. There were several little specks of white lint on the carpet, suggesting that the vacuum had not picked a previous guest’s sock lint. (Could not have been from my dark brown socks.)

The cover of the heat and air conditioning unit below the window was badly beaten up, with paint chipped off, but this is supposed to be replaced at some point in the new year.

There was a thermostat on the wall, but there was no power to it, so I opened up the lid to the controls of window heat/ac unit to try to adjust the room temperature, and found a fair bit of debris and dirt among the buttons and dials.

On the plus side, the bed was very comfortable, the restaurant more than decent, and the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo