“New Place To Us”

Cafe Amore
Ranked #15 of 479 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Amore is Mediterranean inspired restaurant that opened in 1995. Featuring seafood, steak, veal, lamb, chicken, pastas, pizza and vegetarian dishes you'll be sure to find something for everyone. Over the years it has been voted as the best overall restaurant, most romantic, best desserts, best lunch, best ambiance, best local chef just to name a few. A children"s menu is also available.
Reviewed March 10, 2018

My Husband and I visited Café Amore today for lunch. Our first time at this restaurant. The portions are large and very good. I ordered chicken parmesan which was very tasty. My husband had the haddock which was flavourful. The atmosphere makes you feel like you could be in Italy. I was very pleased to see that they served Pellegrino! Lots of menu choices to meet anyone's desires. Service was very good. Restaurant was very clean. Quiet enough to actually talk. There are many dessert choices although we were too full to partake... next time. I would recommend this Café for lunch!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Used to be a family favorite spot to visit but our most recent visit was just average. My lasagna was luke warm and service was lacking.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food good service. What more could you ask for. Our first visit definitely not our last. One of the best Caesar salads I've ever had. Steak was perfect and prices quite reasonable.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Cafe Amore is a favourite spot in St. Catharine’s for locals. Always a great experience & the food is delicious & fresh.

If you’re not feeling like pasta, order the mussels & a salad. Together they make for a fabulous meal. The mixed greens with gorgonzola, asparagus, candied walnuts & pita is amazing & so filling. Wine list is just ok. Our server Daniel was very pleasant & efficient. Save room for dessert as La Rocca cakes are on offer. And be sure to make a reservation on the weekend nights.

1  Thank Angie B
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

3 friends and I went for dinner. The salads were grosse and the opposite of fresh. Salads at Wendys are better. There was plenty of gluten free options. But they must not have changed the pasta water because my wife was in terrible pain after our meal. Heard good things about dessert from the website. Turns out they aren't made in house but bought in. Give your head a shake. Will not return.