“Lose the Christmas decorations outside.”
Review of Cafe Amore

Cafe Amore
Ranked #15 of 480 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Amore is Mediterranean inspired restaurant that opened in 1995. Featuring seafood, steak, veal, lamb, chicken, pastas, pizza and vegetarian dishes you'll be sure to find something for everyone. Over the years it has been voted as the best overall restaurant, most romantic, best desserts, best lunch, best ambiance, best local chef just to name a few. A children"s menu is also available.
Reviewed March 21, 2018

My second visit. Good waiter and OK food. I know it might seem silly, but when I saw the X-mas decorations still in the pots outside, it put me off. Tells me they don't care.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

My Husband and I visited Café Amore today for lunch. Our first time at this restaurant. The portions are large and very good. I ordered chicken parmesan which was very tasty. My husband had the haddock which was flavourful. The atmosphere makes you feel like you could be in Italy. I was very pleased to see that they served Pellegrino! Lots of menu choices to meet anyone's desires. Service was very good. Restaurant was very clean. Quiet enough to actually talk. There are many dessert choices although we were too full to partake... next time. I would recommend this Café for lunch!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Used to be a family favorite spot to visit but our most recent visit was just average. My lasagna was luke warm and service was lacking.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food good service. What more could you ask for. Our first visit definitely not our last. One of the best Caesar salads I've ever had. Steak was perfect and prices quite reasonable.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Cafe Amore is a favourite spot in St. Catharine’s for locals. Always a great experience & the food is delicious & fresh.

If you’re not feeling like pasta, order the mussels & a salad. Together they make for a fabulous meal. The mixed greens with gorgonzola, asparagus, candied walnuts & pita is amazing & so filling. Wine list is just ok. Our server Daniel was very pleasant & efficient. Save room for dessert as La Rocca cakes are on offer. And be sure to make a reservation on the weekend nights.

1  Thank Angie B