“Excellent Choice of restaurants”
Review of Cafe Amore

Cafe Amore
Ranked #12 of 477 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Amore is Mediterranean inspired restaurant that opened in 1995. Featuring seafood, steak, veal, lamb, chicken, pastas, pizza and vegetarian dishes you'll be sure to find something for everyone. Over the years it has been voted as the best overall restaurant, most romantic, best desserts, best lunch, best ambiance, best local chef just to name a few. A children"s menu is also available.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

I have been here a dozen times and never have I been disappointed. I have the steak and my wife has had pasta. Always satisfied and always delicious. Cant wait to go again. The service is always friendly and attentive and the atmosphere cozy. I am looking forward to my next visit. One of my favourite restaurants in St Catherines.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants. My most recent visit tonight was delicious as usual. I love their 3 course menu. For $22 you can’t go wrong! Service was good, and not a lot of waiting between courses. The kids meals are delicious and fairly priced.
I’d say my only complaint would be that the smell of the wood burning oven was quite strong. Where we were seated that is the only thing you could smell.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Steak, seafood, pasta all excellent. Desserts, wow! Service is friendly, excellent. Great prices for 3 or 4 course meal. Excellent value. Recommended!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

My second visit. Good waiter and OK food. I know it might seem silly, but when I saw the X-mas decorations still in the pots outside, it put me off. Tells me they don't care.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

My Husband and I visited Café Amore today for lunch. Our first time at this restaurant. The portions are large and very good. I ordered chicken parmesan which was very tasty. My husband had the haddock which was flavourful. The atmosphere makes you feel like you could be in Italy. I was very pleased to see that they served Pellegrino! Lots of menu choices to meet anyone's desires. Service was very good. Restaurant was very clean. Quiet enough to actually talk. There are many dessert choices although we were too full to partake... next time. I would recommend this Café for lunch!