“Awesome experience!!”

Cafe Amore
Ranked #12 of 476 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Amore is Mediterranean inspired restaurant that opened in 1995. Featuring seafood, steak, veal, lamb, chicken, pastas, pizza and vegetarian dishes you'll be sure to find something for everyone. Over the years it has been voted as the best overall restaurant, most romantic, best desserts, best lunch, best ambiance, best local chef just to name a few. A children"s menu is also available.
Reviewed April 14, 2018

My wife, Son and I were having dinner there on a Friday night and my son's pizza was delayed as there was an issue cooking ( the wrong pizza was made). Anyway we were not upset by this as the cooks looked quite busy, the owner (i think) came by and appologized for the delay and offered my son a free desert. When the bill came they also removed the pizza from our bill.
The food was awesome and the pizza was the best ever, ordering two tonight...

1  Thank Jim S

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

So many delicious options...how to choose just one?? Great food, great service, and great value make Café Amoré an easy go-to choice for lunch or dinner. Consistently good...I`ve never been disappointed. I especially love their wood-fired oven pizzas and pasta dishes!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Took my niece and nephew there, they have never been. My niece wasn't totally impressed with hers. As for mine it was a little too saucy then normal

Reviewed April 5, 2018

I have been here a dozen times and never have I been disappointed. I have the steak and my wife has had pasta. Always satisfied and always delicious. Cant wait to go again. The service is always friendly and attentive and the atmosphere cozy. I am looking forward to my next visit. One of my favourite restaurants in St Catherines.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants. My most recent visit tonight was delicious as usual. I love their 3 course menu. For $22 you can’t go wrong! Service was good, and not a lot of waiting between courses. The kids meals are delicious and fairly priced.
I’d say my only complaint would be that the smell of the wood burning oven was quite strong. Where we were seated that is the only thing you could smell.