“Hidden GEM”

Ranked #24 of 503 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely delicious -- from the Shrimp Ceviche to the Beef Fajitas to the Churros for dessert and yes the Margaritassss on ice!!
Best Fajitas I've ever had as they included mushrooms too. The guacamole is very tasty
Staff is great and they cater to all age groups

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the Enchiladas with Mole sauce. The sauce was good but not a fan of the beef inside seasoning. Just my opinion, someone else may like it. The beans and rice sides were excellent! Nachos were great but to pricey (19.00) for no meat.

Staff was excellent, very friendly and attentive. Will definitely be back for the Fajitas as could smell it from the table next to me. Looked so good!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Chile and Agave for the 6th or 7th time since we moved to the area a year ago. Love it everytime. The Mole is always a good choice. Tinga chicken is great as well.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Food is great, complimentary nachos is always nice and the margaritas the size of my head is even better!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Having dined at Chile Agave a number of times, I can highly recommend it. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful explaining what some of the items were that were on the menu that we were not familiar with. The decor is in keeping with the fare they offer so that you get the feeling you might be in Mexico. Lots of parking space and a private room if you wish to have a gathering, have done this with a Group I belong to and the service was excellent. Many thanks to the staff for making our lunch such a pleasant experience, we will certainly be back.

Date of visit: July 2018