“No better place for a Guinness beer!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Patrick Sheehan's Irish Pub
Ranked #162 of 480 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I love this shop. And if you like a great feel to a pub it is a historic building with plenty of feel to it. There is a menu and the food is pretty darn good.

Reviewed December 9, 2016

This is a traditional and great rough Irish pub with the typical early century feel to it. You'll love their stews and fresh snaks, and especially down that with the best place and pour of Guinness! I love Guinness. If you don't love Guinness, well, you're missing life pal!

Reviewed October 29, 2016

Went to Sheehan's after a Jr A hockey game in St. Catharines at the Meridian Center. I went with my wife and niece and nephew. We went in around 10pm Friday night hoping to have a drink and some late night supper. Unfortunately they do not have a kitchen any longer to serve food.They had some great meals in the past. The bangers and mash, fish and chips and their kettle fries were to die for.
To the owners of this restaurant, please bring back the kitchen crew. You served fabulous food.
We left after one beverage to go to eat somewhere else.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

We have frequented this pub on many occasions under different circumstances and each visit has kept us coming back for more. The food is awesome and the beer selections keep you wondering what else can I try.?
The band's on select nights keep the crowd entertained and they are always a good fit .
Cosy pub style found downtown in a late century bank building.
Staff are friendly and attentive. We had private social events here as well with management ensuring our experiences were top notch.!

Reviewed January 16, 2016

Truly one of the best lamb burgers I have had! We ate at Patrick's for the first time last week and I was very impressed. The Lamb burger was fantastic... made from fresh ground lamb a hint of mint and delicious sauce a top a very fresh bun! I should also mention that my husband had the fish and chips and claimed it to be the best fish and chips he has had! You've got to try this place!