“"You Have to Eat Here"”

Ranked #31 of 503 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

This place was fantastic!!!!
We attended the Jeff Dunham show, after it finished we were pretty hungry. Looked for a place to eat and we came across The Bull BBQ Pit. Upon our arrival all the tables were full, but the waitress let us know it should only be 15, 20 min wait as all the patrons had already ordered. In the mean time she found us a spot to sit at the bar while we waited for a table.
We ordered our food( which was really hard considering all the food sounded delicious). We ended up ordering the "poor man's steak" and the "The Redoncadonck" and we are soo glad we did. The poor man's steak was tender, moist and well flavoured. The Redoncadonck meats were tender, juicy and well flavoured( smoked). We also Taco fyed our fries which was a fantastic idea. They are a little spicy, but the perfect amount for the other half and I.
The staff was unbelievably friendly and courteous. They tried to get to know us as we got to know them, even though they were running around like crazy.
To some it all up this place was so unbelievably good that we would drive the almost 2hrs just to go eat here.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I've been here often and the place is awesome. I've never had any problems, I'm a fan of the pulled pork Fidel's cousin sandwich with slaw. The service is always good, the fries are delicious and they even have delivery which is quick and reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Really good burger called the Dead Mexican. Generous bbq patty between sour dough toast smothered in guacamole. Good fries too. My 9-year-old wanted something not on the menu and they hooked him up and didn’t overcharge me. Friendly service.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in after a show at the Meridian Center for a quick supper. I had seen the episode on this place and my son has been here often and he said the food was good.

I expected the place to be bigger than it was. It was a hot evening and there was no air conditioning which almost made us leave.
The service was friendly and fairly quick. We all had Burgers each one different and the general consensus from the four of us was that we would eat hear again.
Was the food FANTASTIC OUT OF THIS WORLD?
No but it was good.
Price wise it was reasonable and the portions ( Burgers & Fries) were filling.
I would give it another half star but I don’t see an option to do that.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

The food quality and service was poor. The restaurant was very warm no air conditioned area, Find a better place to eat lots of better places downtown. Our whole party if 6 won’t be back