“Good Thai food; poor neighbourhood”
Review of Spicy Thai

Spicy Thai
Ranked #15 of 453 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I visit St.Catharines frequently and have often eaten at the Spicy Thai. They lost business to a newer Thai restaurant (Chang Noi) but my impression is that they have spruced up and are regaining their custom. We ate there this week and both their food and their service was excellent. I always have their Panang curry(in my case the vegetarian version) and my friend loves their Green Papaya Salad and Pad Thai with shrimp. The only cloud over this establishment is the neighbourhood which is shabby and showing no signs of gentrification.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great meal has dinner for 4 more than enough had to take some home everything we has was exultant the soup the curries and the lemon chicken out of this world

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Every time we go - really good quality food and service.
For appetizers the crab ragoons are excellent and have a wonderful spicy dip
Recommend reservations as the place fills up
The coconut soup is really good. the family size easily feeds 4.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place is one of my favourites. I seriously have not had a bad dish from there, and everything always smells so good.

Do not judge a book by its cover on this one. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I went here the first time a couple of weeks ago and I badly want to come back, so I did just recently. They have great tasting pad thai and desserts. This place is also budget friendly; you pay like $30-$60 for a meal serving 2. The interior was so asian and authentic. Must try! I'll give this a 5.