All reviews cooked breakfast living room front porch stratford festival terry apartment host bathtub house home charm muffins
Reviewed September 25, 2016

my sister snd I had a king suite on the third floor which was so comfortable with our own then, lounge to watch tv and relax , gorgeous bathroom with walk in shower , beautiful comfortable bedroom ..the owner Avery was so helpful , he delivered fresh baked goods
To our door both mornings as we couldn't make it down to breakfast in the dining room.
The three lights were something I was willing to try even though I am mobility comprised following a stroke but they actually were more strenuous and daunting than I imagined.
Terry helped us with our bags as my sister usually has to haul all of my stuff as well as hers due to my disability, The house was lovely, old Victorian home of red brick with plenty of parking and a gorgeous large open porch with nice furniture where one could enjoy the beautiful wewther.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Our stay was great. We had a suite on the 3rd floor, back of the building. The suite had living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom - a complete apartment. It's a 30 minute walk to downtown Stratford or a 2 minute drive, still really close and convenient.

The suite was very nice and it was great to be able to fix our own meals, even if they were just sandwiches. Our budget didn't allow for eating out in Stratford, which was unfortunate because there were a lot of great looking restaurants. Next time.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2015

We were pleased to be guests at Agincourt Manor last week for our theatre trip to Stratford. The lovely weather was on the verge of fall, and we enjoyed the lush plantings at our Bed and Breakfast. We were in a comfortable third floor apartment furnished with an eclectic combination of vintage and modern enough furnishings. I especially enjoyed the 50s kitchen table--just like my dear Grandma used to have. Our breakfasts individually cooked by Mary Ann were delicious, and we got up to the minute information on the plays and town. Terry gave us tips on enhancing our stay. It has been many years since we were last in Stratford, and we were happy to see all of the changes have been for the better.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2015

Very friendly host and helpful advice for last minute parking/transportation options to get a group to the play on time. Very professional with an immediate response and correction to a billing error that took me a few weeks to notice.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2015

I've been coming here for a few years and it's always a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The rooms are very spacious, and each one has its own en suite kitchen, bathroom, and sitting area. A total deal for what they are charging! While the rooms are very cute, I care relatively little about aesthetics and much more about comfort. The beds and couches are comfy, and the bathroom very elegant and seemed newly renovated. Plus they are environmentally conscious which is a big plus for me. Breakfast was a lot of fun (not to mention delicious), making me feel at home and like I was part of the family. And the place was so close to downtown Stratford and all the theaters.

Room Tip: One and two bedroom options
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family