US$124
The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
US$303
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Mercer Hotel(Stratford)
US$129
US$103
Koch Haus Bed and Breakfast(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Suburban Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$99
Stone Maiden Inn(Stratford)
US$137
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$97
A Touch of Country Bed & Breakfast(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$107
The Old Rectory(Stratford)
US$188
All reviewscoffee cakean easy walka nice place to staywithin walking distancethree nightstom pattersonhostessdowntownfestivalbedroom
Reviewed January 7, 2016

Wonderful B&B! Great location! Easy walk to lovely park, theatre and the town! Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Joan was a wonderful hostess. I was there for one night in June 2015. I would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Arbourgarden, Owner at Arbour Garden Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2016

Thanks you for your kind review. We appreciate our guests and their positive comments. Hope you can make it back to see a show in 2016! Joan

Reviewed August 29, 2015

I stayed at Arbour Garden Bed and Breakfast for 2 nights at the end of August. I picked this place based on the reviews on trip advisor. I was so glad that I decided to stay here. Joan was a very lovely hostess. She is very friendly and knows a lot about Stratford. It was like staying with friends. Joan recommended a play for me to go and see and I really enjoyed it. She also knows a lot about the plays in Stratford and good places to go and have dinner. There are 4 rooms. I stayed in The morning glory room which is the smallest room. It was very clean and had a private bathroom across the hall. There are robes provided for the trip across the hall to the bathroom. There is also free Wifi which worked great. The breakfasts were huge and were delicious and I didn't need to eat lunch. Joan picked me up at the bus stop and dropped me off which I really appreciated. I highly recommend this place. It is one of the top bed and breakfasts in Stratford. I would stay here again. Thank-you so much Joan for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: All rooms require stairs to get to. They are all great.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank jlalders
Arbourgarden, Owner at Arbour Garden Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2015

Thank you Janet for your lovely review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us while you enjoyed our lovely city and great plays. We hope you can make it back soon! Joan

Reviewed August 21, 2015

We stayed at the Arbour Garden B & B for 4 nights. It is a lovely older house just a short walk from the river, theaters, and town. The house is in great shape - lovingly tended by its owners and very user-friendly with reliable wifi, new bathrooms, and parking. The décor is pretty and complete without being fussy. The beds are AMAZINGLY comfortable.

Breakfasts were fresh, filling, and nicely presented. The owner even accommodated a quirky dietary issue with grace and creativity. The huge dining room table encouraged us to linger but the atmosphere is so comfortable that it was just as easy to excuse ourselves to get on with our days.

We got excellent suggestions for places to walk, eat, and even for a day trip to Lake Huron. Loved that the owners knew a bit about the shows - the Festival folks should give them free tickets, they are great advocates.

Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Arbourgarden, Owner at Arbour Garden Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure having your family stay with us while you took in the plays this year. Our goal is to make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed while enjoying our beautiful city! So glad you made it over to Lake Huron while here, Joan

Reviewed July 8, 2015

My husband and I recently spent three nights at the Arbour Garden Bed and Breakfast in Stratford, Ontario. We were attending the Stratford festival with three of my high school friends and needed a reasonable venue with four bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms are on the second floor with the fourth room up on the third floor in a lovely converted attic. The Gallery suite, where my husband and I stayed, had a living area with a window seat, comfortable chairs and couch, and large TV with DVD player, a large beautifully decorated bedroom with an adjoining kitchenette furnished with a table, small refrigerator, microwave and dishes and eating utensils, and a lovely treetop balcony. While check-in time is normally in the mid-afternoon, Joan allowed us to check-in earlier, in time to catch our 2:00 p.m. matinee. Arbour Garden is well within walking distance of all three theatres so we could leave our cars in their ample parking lot and not have to worry about finding a parking spot. Joan provided us all with maps, information about the city and about the plays which we found to be most helpful. When one of our couples had to cancel their reservation at the last minute when their daughter went into premature labor, Joan was most understanding. Breakfasts were outstanding with juice, fresh fruit, tea, coffee, muffins or sweet breads, and an egg dish, bacon and various and sundry delicious french toast at every breakfast. In addition she made us tea, coffee and pastries every after noon. Joan joined us for coffee and really made us feel as if we were visiting friends and not just a rental establishment. She took our pictures by her lovely rose garden and e-mailed them to us and provided us with a list of next-year's plays so we could begin making plans for our 2016 return.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Arbourgarden, Owner at Arbour Garden Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2015

Thanks for the great review! It was such a pleasure having you stay with us for the first time. We look forward to seeing you next season, some great shows coming up. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Our goal is to make all our guests feel comfortable and relaxed as they explore Stratford and enjoy some of the best theatre in the world!! Joan and Brian

Reviewed June 17, 2015

We booked the Gallery Suite for three nights and we had a wonderful stay. The room is well appointed and gorgeous, and Joan is a gracious hostess and fabulous cook. The breakfasts were delicious and she had tea and pastries every afternoon. We could not have asked for a more wonderful place to stay or a more welcoming hostess (or for more delicious food!). The house was also very close (an easy walk) to the downtown and the Stratford Shakespeare Festival theatres. I highly recommend this place to anyone going to Stratford.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Arbourgarden, Owner at Arbour Garden Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2015

Thanks so much Shena! Glad you had a great Stratford experience and we were able to be a part of it. Joan