DH and I had pleasure to stay for one night here. Inn is very cosy and owner on hand to greet and show you to your room when you arrive. Like that! Our room was sweet and clean. Nice clean bath too. Had to pass on breakfast since we had to get home early. Easy walk to Avon and restaurants..Parking lot very tight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1873 Victorian Mansion with 15 guestrooms all with en-suite, antiques set in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Rated at 4.5/5 stars under the Federation of Bed and Breakfast Association of Ontario. Hot chef prepared gourmet breakfast menu daily included. Park and walk everywhere. Stratford is home to the Stratford Festival, Stratford Summer Music, and many culinary events... always something to do year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Stone Maiden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Maiden Hotel Stratford
- Stone Maiden Inn Stratford, Ontario