The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
BestWestern.com
Mercer Hotel(Stratford)
US$145
US$123
A Touch of Country Bed & Breakfast(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$116
Suburban Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$99
Bentley's Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$122
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$96
All reviewsfront porchgluten freegoto placeceliac diseaseyour disposalquiet streetgreat hostshighly recommend this b blovely homenext yearthe location is perfectpleasant walklittle thingsvisit stratfordwonderful visitlook forwardenjoyed our stay
Reviewed October 1, 2014

I visited 100 Church St B&B in May and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a warm and inviting place to stay while visiting Stratford.

Kelley and Daniel are gracious and hospitable hosts who make you feel part of the family. Their knowledge of the area meant I got great recommendations on everything from coffee houses, shops, walking trails and shows to see.

The B&B has open common areas are stocked with beverages and homemade sweets. There are also books, movies and games available to guests. The front porch is a great place to spend a lazy afternoon reading. The location is perfect, a short walk to downtown restaurants, shopping and the theaters.

Breakfast each morning was amazing with hot entrees served at your convenience. The meal also included exotic smoothies, homemade breads and muffins and local fruit, cheeses and jams.

I’m looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Karen M
Kelley647, Owner at A Hundred Church Street Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2015

So happy to host you for your annual visit to Stratford. See you in May when the snow is GONE.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

Every detail is attended to at this newly renovated B&B, with gourmet breakfasts, extraordinarily comfortable beds, fine linens, a beautiful sitting porch, and big, fluffy towels. Kelley and Daniel have done an amazing job of paying attention to details and it makes for a remarkably comfortable stay. Everything is in walking distance: theatres, restaurants, shopping, even a local grocery store with local produce to take home. I have visited A Hundred Church Street twice this year and can recommend the Citrine Room for it’s large king size bed and spacious washroom and the Rose Quartz Room, with an equally comfy queen size bed and a deep soaking tub. Then there are the lovely cookies each afternoon and the 24 hour coffee and tea bar that allowed us to sit and talk about the show in the lovely guest parlour until the small hours of the night. Truly, this B&B is perfect for the quiet get away. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank LightTraveller416

We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for your positive review!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

I stayed at 100 Church Street Bed and breakfast in May. The hosts Kelley and Daniel were pleasant,. The food was outstanding, the rooms clean and comfortable. Their tips on local shops and restaurants was spot on. I look forward to visiting there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kimberley M

Thank you for your detailed and positive review. We look forward to seeing you again this year!

Reviewed September 23, 2014

A Hundred Chuch Street Bed and Breakfast, is a quiet, yet modernized bed and breakfast, located within the perfect distance to the waterfront and the city centre, and Avon theatre.
I went there over the summer, and found the experience quite wonderful. The home itself is grand, and well finished, with excellently finished new washrooms, and gorgeous living and dining rooms. I stayed in the "Moonstone Room", which faces out onto church street. It was an immensely comfortable room, and made me instantly feel comfortable and welcome.

The hosts themselves are some of the most cordial people you will ever meet, both brimming with interest and passion for their business, and the town in which they have chosen to reside. Kelley is a wonderful, charming host, and delivers some of the best, freshest, and surprisingly healthiest food around. (It's gluten free! Which is one of the B&B's greatest surprises, because it tastes better than anything with gluten in it I've ever consumed for breakfast) On the other hand, Daniel is a calm and restful host, who seemed to always be a peace and open to your ideas and conversation. Very friendly hosts and atmosphere overall, with wonderful food.

My visit at "A Hundred Church Street" was for the purpose of visiting the town, exploring its culture, and viewing a few plays at the nearby theatre. I found the accommodation perfect for my purpose, as did a couple and a family also staying at the B&B

To conclude, if you are staying the night in Stratford, there is no better place to stay than at "A Hundred Church Street" Bed and Breakfast.

Room Tip: The moonstone room is the best in my opinion
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Brendan H

Thank you for your generous review and so very glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2014

The b&b is in an excellent location, especially with my mobility issues, I had no trouble at all getting to the events I had booked. It is a beautiful b&b well maintained, well really over the top. The kind of place you can imagine having a happy childhood in. The owners were very sociable and welcoming, very easy to strike a conversation with and had plenty of information about the town (you do need a reservation at Molly Blooms for dinner).

The rooms are well appointed with one really big exception. I don't like sleeping on my head and the bed in the rose room is such that if you sleep at the head of the bed your head is below you feet and if you turn around to sleep the other way, well I'm tall and it didn't work. We came in after the show and it was quite late so we didn't bother anyone. But i didn't get any sleep at all and skipped the breakfast feeling too irritated to engage in any kind of conversation.

I would hope that in future the owners will take a little more care to make sure the beds are positioned comfortably, and also just because they drink tea, not to assume that everyone does. They only had dark roast coffee, I don't drink dark roast coffee so had to stopped at TH to grab one and have something to eat.

All in all a terrific place and maybe this was a one off, maybe something slipped in the bed frame or the bed levellers moved. This really spoiled our little 8th anniversary get away.

Room Tip: if you do book the rose room take some time to lay on the bed to make sure it's comfortable. Otherwise it's a lovely room, not much of a view.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Kelley647, Owner at A Hundred Church Street Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2014

As soon as Robert suggested the bed was off level, we went upstairs with a 5 foot level to check the bed and the floor (Daniel is a stonemason, so he has several long levels) . We were actually surprised the bedroom floor was level, since it is a 1902 house.The bed also registered level, so we are not sure what happened to ruin Robert’s sleep, but it was not an out of level bed. Over 100 guests have stayed in this room this season and we have only heard positive comments from those that have stayed in our Rose Quartz room. We know this because we deliberately ask each guest how they slept and for suggestions for enhancements, looking for ways to improve our B&B. So we don’t know what happened with this guest’s sleep experience, but our level suggests it was not an out of level bed nor floor, as do the many positive guest comments who have slept in the same bed.

We do appreciate the suggestion for adding medium roast to the coffee selections for our self serve coffee. You were the first to ask for it, but we will happily add it to our choices for the 24 hour coffee service. Thank you for the suggestion.

We are genuinely sorry you had a bad night’s sleep in our B&B and wish you the best for the rest of the year.