Free cancellation until 28/07
Bentley's Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$117
Hotels.com
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Stone Maiden Inn(Stratford)
US$136
US$132
Hotels.com
A Touch of Country Bed & Breakfast(Stratford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$106
US$94
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$96
Mercer Hotel(Stratford)
US$143
US$124
Priceline
Koch Haus Bed and Breakfast(Stratford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$84
US$74
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
US$301
US$250
All reviewsjohn's breakfastsautumn roombali suitepoppy roomcocoa beachbeach suiteaerie suitehosts johnsmoked baconeach morningstratford festivaloutdoor balconycreme brûléegranolacomfortable sitting areawhite towelsfamily style breakfast
Reviewed June 25, 2017

My mother and I booked a room at the Avery House B&B for a weekend of shows in Stratford. The house and property are meticulously maintained, our welcome was warm, and our stay fantastic. We stayed in the Coco Beach Suite, which has it's own private porch, and we were in heaven. They are the perfect distance from the downtown core - the walk to downtown or to the water was perfect on a sunny day. The rooms and linens were clean and we always had everything that we needed.

I must say something special about the food - John is an AMAZING chef! Our two breakfasts were pure heaven. The creme brulee french toast with a side of home smoked and cured bacon was my personal favourite! John and Amanda both were friendly, welcoming, and attentive. They were ready with suggestions for dining, theatre, and things to do in and around Stratford. Needless to say, my mother and I booked our room for next year before we had even left! I couldn't recommend Avery House highly enough; you won't be disappointed with your booking here! See you next year Amanda and John!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Loved every part of our stay at the Inn, next door to the B&B. Our room was on the second floor overlooking a small parking lot and lots of gardens. Enjoyed the very comfy bed with the softest sheets ever. At the Inn you can choose whether you want breakfast at the B&B or not. There's a microwave, small fridge, a sitting room and an outdoor porch. It's also the cleanest room we've ever stayed in. This is our second stay and we will be back! I didn't have the pleasure of meeting John but Amanda charmed us every day. It's also an easy walk to the theatre and the center of town. You're also surrounded by wonderful artwork.

Room Tip: Both the B&B and Inn have beautiful rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2017

John and Amanda were wonderful hosts, providing us with everything we might might need before, during, and even after our stay ... as I forgot my mobile phone behind. Our studio was impeccable, and breakfast was top notch. Thank you so much for making our first trip to the Festival a great one. We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2017

We continue to have heavenly times at Avery House, our favorite B&B (in Stratford or otherwise). The rooms are beautiful -- we have stayed in most of them now, over the course of six visits, both in the main B&B and in the Inn Next Door which opened in 2014. The bright decor in each is tastefully spare and welcoming, underlining the feeling of spaciousness and rest. The beds and showers are top-drawer.

John's breakfasts continue to delight. They are both delicious and sizable! I particularly cherish his pastries, but he also makes a fantastic frittata and other dishes of that sort. On the most recent stay we were also presented with home-made bagels and home-smoked salmon. This Jewish boy has never had better! I hope they remain a regular feature...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Close to downtown and walking distance to Tom Patterson and the Festival theatres.

John & Amanda are so very warm, welcoming and of course; knowledgeable about all things Stratford.

Definitely in my top three picks of where to stay. So clean and beautifully decorated. The beach room on the first floor is my favourite; it has its own private deck. The bathrooms are large, the towels lush, the pillows plump and you will be too after one of the magnificent multi coursed breakfasts.
Plenty of parking and the circular driveway makes it easy to get onto Ontario St.

Large quiet suites with kitchenettes at Avery Next Door, perfect if you are planning an extended stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo