“Always excellent”

Ranked #6 of 149 Restaurants in Stratford
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Boomers Gourmet Fries is the spot to come for Hamburgers, French Freis, and of cours Poutine! We have many burger and poutine choices for you to choose from. We have chosen canola oil to prepare our products. Canola oil is cholesterol free and low in saturated fats. Our potatoes are fresh cut daily. Our fish portioned and lightly dipped.We prepare all of our gourmet toppings, tartar sauce, vinaigrette, coleslaw, chilis, salsa & gravy. The ingredients used in our products are purchased from local farmers and bakers in our community.If you have any comments, suggestions or don't see something you would like to let us know!
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Ever since we started making annual Stratford visits four years ago, Boomers has been a must-visit option on our list. The owner Sue and her staff are always excellent, serving great quality food quickly and courteously. I love all of the specialty burgers -- this time around I went for the Soprano with provolone, onion rings and back bacon, and it was excellent. Boomer's poutine is always a favourite of mine, which beautiful fresh cut fries, delicious gravy and just the right about of cheese curds. Was well worth waiting a little today when we got caught in line behind a school group -- service never slowed even with dozens of people in the tiny space. Will always recommend Boomers to anyone visiting Stratford, as it's always a highlight of our trip.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Not sure what all the hype is on this place. We got there and it was super packed in a tight little restaurant. There was no bathroom, I thought all restaurants needed them by law. Limited place to sit down. Very little places to sit outside and we had to park way down the street and walk just to get here. Kinda inconvenient. My hubby and I each had a poutine and it came to $14 which I thought was a little expensive for the amount of fries you get. I thought the poutine was just okay. I've had better in Quebec City. I would likely not come back here.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

If you are visiting the land of Justin Bieber, you must go to Boomers Gourmet Fries, they have excelent burgers and the best fries in Canada. Also every poutine is amazing.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

My customer and I stopped in for lunch and were very impressed by the poutine swimming in gravy and cheese curds. Soooo good! The burgers were also incredible! Service was great as well, a very fun & friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Friendly staff and delicious food! While the kitchen isn't gluten free, I have a gluten allergy and they explained honestly about how the food would be prepared (shared fryer). My food was tasty and my allergy wasn't triggered.