I stayed at the Hampton inn recently. I travel to Sudbury for work a couple of times a year and my office recommended the Hampton, apparently it is one of nices hotel righ now.
First, the location is not the best but it worked for me because it was close to the office where I was working otherwise it is not the best area in town.The rooms are nice but no amenities. They serve breakfast and it is good, decente coffee and choices of fruit, waffles and eggs and also they offer breakfast to go which I think is nice.
Unfortunately they don't have a restaurant but there are some options in a walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton, situated at the Gateway to the City of Sudbury with warm furnishings, comfortable surroundings and meaningful extras...We love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Ontario