“First time at Mary Brown's”
Review of Mary Brown's

Mary Brown's
Ranked #139 of 397 Restaurants in Sudbury
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Stopped by at this place on the way to Sault Ste Marie. This was my first time at Mary Brown's and I decided to try their special - Maple Chilli chicken. It was delicious. I love chicken and I have a sweet tooth. So, the combination worked well for me :)

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Tried Mary Brown's for the first time, and was disappointed. While the chicken pieces were much larger than KFC's, the coating was not as flavourful, and the skin was like rubber. Impressions were that it just wasn't coated enough or cooked long enough.

The staff were very pleasant and the service was prompt....just unsure if we will ever try it again. In hindsight, probably should have ordered a small meal as an experiment, rather than a large meal.

We did take-away...