“Excellent Evening!!”

Ranked #14 of 403 Restaurants in Sudbury
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Another excellent night at Oscar's! As expected, food was excellent, service was great and the piano man, Eric, was fantistic. He really adds a nice ambiance to the restaurant Looking forward to our next outing!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We go to Oscar’s for lunch all the time and I have to say the service is top notch. Stef even helped a colleague celebrate a birthday milestone with an impromptu cake and candles!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018

My friend and I stopped in at night for appetizers and drinks. We had excellent service by Robin. He is very knowledgeable and funny. If you're new to town I recommend going to Oscar's for a unique menu, a great wine list and fyi, the menu changes with the seasons. I look forward to that as well, plus it's the only place in town with the double cream feta; amazing!

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I've been to Oscar's Grill on numerous occasions now and I have yet to be disappointed. As a burger fan, I am always drawn to either the El Fuego (if you like a little heat) and/or the Mozzarella Fritti (if you like a little cheese). The service is always fantastic there; I've had Sabrina a few times and her recommendations are always on point! Overall, would rank a 9.746 out of 10!

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Our waitress (stephanie) was super sweet, and an awesome server! Get a burger because they're life changing. Guaranteed to leave this place satisfied!