“Good for coffee and friends”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Sudbury
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Located at 1373 Martindale Rd, Sudbury, ON, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Sudbury Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed January 3, 2018

This is a Tim's that I visit often since I'm in the area. Usually clean but could be warmer in this frigid weather as I needed to keep my coat on while having a coffee. Pretty fast service. The biggest drawback of this site is leaving, unless you can turn right! Left hand turns and/or crossing lanes to get to Walford Rd is very difficult as the light at the intersection isn't meant for a car leaving Tim's!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Great experience - young people working in the evening and they were very friendly! I often don't know what to expect but this was a good visit!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

This Tim Hortons is always fresh. Just a few times they were out of food items like plain bagels etc. Also their debit machine is broken often. If you plan to pay by phone make sure to check if tap works as I had incidents when I had no wallet and failed to pay.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Ignore the Martindale address. I am reviewing Tim's on Main St. Lively.
I walk down the hill on Regional Road 24 to Tim's for coffee and a Danish 5 days a week.
The staff is always friendly even at 5:30 am and the cars for take-out are lined up around the block. The recent renovation with better seating and table arrangement adds to the relaxing experience. The simulated fireplace with TV above is a nice touch. Tim's is a favourite meeting place in Walden.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017

I always enjoy lunch at Timmy's. It' quick, tasty & affordable. The service is always good & the coffee is #1.

Date of visit: May 2017