“Anniversary dinner”

Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Through honest hard work, attention to detail, a passion for great food, great wines and involvement in the community, P&M's Kouzzina has been a destination for Sudbury diners since opening in August of 1984. We offer the freshest ingredients, amazing flavours, and strive to bring you a dining experience that is unrivalled for a local neighbourhood restaurant. We offer a spacious, relaxing dining room with an upbeat atmosphere. Our eclectic Mediterranean influenced menu is tailored to suit all tastes. On behalf of our family and staff, we warmly welcome you to our restaurant. Junior & Leslie
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We were visiting from Toronto and it was Literally the best food I've ever eaten. Chelsea was our server and she was excellent! I had asked her to surprise me with something to drink and it paired so well with the salmon calamari cooked perfectly it was an amazing experience and we can't wait for our next visit will definitely be bringing a bigger group

Leslie M, Owner at P&M's Kouzzina, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Hello Samantha M,

Welcome to Sudbury. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit to our Kouzzina. We want to say thanks for taking a moment and sending in your review. Much appreciated. See you next time you are in town,

Regards,

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

Very good food! Great choices for a variety of taste buds! Our waitress was excellent however they should seriously consider having a gracious hostess as the one that was there the night we went (Nov. 27) was pretty snotty!! I enjoy feeling welcome when walking into a business, their hostess that evening falls short on that one!! Too bad because that's the first impression of the place.

Hi there sofy b.

Thanks for taking a moment and sending in your review. We do appreciate our guests comments. I'm so glad we hit the mark on your night. As for our hostess...I have discussed this with each of them. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. No excuses but there are times we do miss things. Without people like you helping us, we would never be able to improve.
Thanks again,

Reviewed December 2, 2016

I've traveled all over Canada, but grew up in Sudbury. Upon returning for a visit this year, I decided that a must go to restaurant would be this one. I was not disappointed! They remodeled it, re vamped the menu, and still had amazing customer service. I went for the red pepper soup, and tried the fish tacos. They were AMAZING. It made me stop, and just "yum".

I recommend anyone in Sudbury, or just visiting to definitely put P&M's on your list of must eats!

Hi TravellersMK27,

First and most important.... Welcome home ! I do hope you enjoyed your time in Sudbury.
Thanks for stopping in. We appreciate your comments, and your time!
I love the flavours of our fish tacos as well. "yum" works :)
Safe travels and stop by again if your are back in town.

Cheers,

Reviewed November 27, 2016

It doesn't matter how long it's been since you've been at P & M's Kouzzina (Old Pat & Mario's) . . the result at the end of the meal remains the same . . . great food . . . excellent service . . . and reasonably priced. Junior, Leslie & Matthew continue to maintain the hands on approach that keeps the food . . service and decor up to date, relevant and yes . . . delicious ! ! !
If you want to feel welcome and enjoy a wonderful meal in very pleasant surroundings . . . it's still P & M's ! !

DLK

Hi D L K,

Thank you for sending in your review. We do appreciate hearing from our guests. I hope you introduce yourself next time you are in. We'd love to say hello personally.
After 32 years here, we still make mistakes, but we work hard as a family to keep things positive, delicious and up to date.

Thanks again,

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Krissana has made my visit the most wonderful experience. I implore that anyone visiting sudbury to come in and meet her. I can't wait to come back to have the best night ever all over again.

Hi There kicky82 !

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is so nice when someone appreciates the hard work of our staff ! We have the best group ever that works with us.
Thanks for your review. Sy hello next time you're in.

Salute,