Voyageur Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sea-Vue Motel(Thunder Bay)
View Hotel
Old Country Motel(Thunder Bay)
View Hotel
Nights Inn Motel(Thunder Bay)
Superior Motel(Thunder Bay)
Kings Motel(Thunder Bay)
Lakehead Motel(Thunder Bay)
Munro Motel(Thunder Bay)
Strathcona Motel(Thunder Bay)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Staff were lovely, very helpful and polite. Obviously take pride in maintaining their motel. Rooms were simple but clean with no odour of smoke etc which was very nice. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2012

A nice surprise. Reasonable price for a large, clean room. Fridge and microwave included. Friendly, helpful front desk.

Room Tip: Upper floor queen room was great.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelExploreTaste
Reviewed 29 December 2011

The big attraction to staying here is the price. $61 including taxes. Service was very friendly and the room was very clean. Bed was very uncomfortable, insufficient thin pillows, insufficient towels and no shampoo.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We recently stayed at the Voyageur Motel and found it to be beyond our expectations. The owner was most helpful and joyful. When we checked into our room, there was no microwave. We called him and less than 5 minutes he brought one to us. Th room was large and had everything we needed. Cleaner than most high-end motels. The beds were very comfortable and being on a busy street, we found it very quiet. My husband and I both received a voucher for $15 free play at the casino, which was a bonus as we were planning to go there. I strongly recommend this motel. There was no coffee pot or shampoo in the room but next time we will bring some. There was a Tim Horton's just a block away to go get our coffee, so no big deal. We definitely will be staying there next time.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2011

The lady at the front desk was very helpful, letting me know about a clean restaurant to try out in the area as i had been traveling all day and did not want to go very far for a meal. Once i got into my room was impressed because it was very clean no hairs or stains on sheets. The room had been updated but did not have many pictures on the walls, there was a table and two chairs plus a microwave and small fridge. Lots of channels to watch on TV. I did not see a place to adjust the temperature if you needed to but for staying there beginning of October the room was just the right temperature for me. The bathroom was clean and had lots of hot water. My room was upstairs and tucked in the corner which makes me happy. This motel is very good for short term stays if driving through. There was some workers that were staying there on bottom floor near the staircase at the time i was and outside drinking. If i was staying next door i might be bothered if i could not sleep due to the noise. But other than that i had no issues myself and could not hear anyone in the rooms beside me at all and motel was completely booked for that night. Definitely worth your time to stay here and make sure you make a reservation ahead of time as i can see why this motel fills up fast.

Room Tip: Worth staying here for the cleanliness and value you get for a great nights sleep. Not far off of Trans Canada and will be staying here again. Sure beats the brand name chain hotels any day that are filthy and overpriced.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo