“Not bad ”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch on Friday. Service fast, but food just mediocre. 2 of us had steak sandwich, both said steak was dry. I had veggie omelet. It was just ok. Not impressed

1  Thank Wigsmom

Reviewed January 23, 2018

I went to Rooster's Bistro last Friday with my BILs Mom and my Nana and we absolutely loved it. There was something on the menu for everyone (my Nana is diabetic and a light eater) everything we ordered was delicious! - we had Finn pancakes, rooster wrap, reuben sandwich, yam fries and cinnamon bun's. The cinnamon bun's were the best I've ever had! They were so light and fluffy with a perfectly sticky and sweet cinnamon filling (seriously do not change these).

All of the staff were super friendly, helpful, and very accommodating with my Nana's mobility issues. If you're looking for a great sit-down breakfast or lunch or catering/take-out I'd highly recommend Rooster's Bistro. Their food is fantastic and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. The hardest part about Rooster's is leaving enough room to have dessert.

*Rooster's is wheelchair and walker friendly

* If you are coming in a large group call ahead and make a reservation

* Prices are very economical especially considering the high end product and large portion size you are getting

1  Thank Tristie P
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Pleasant, but busy atmosphere. It isn't a quiet place, but that doesn't matter. The kids loved the food and so did we. They have something for everyone.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

Five us went for breakfast at Rooster's Bistro and no one was disappointed. It is informal with friendly service and reasonable prices. The food was great and the portions were large. I really can't say much more than this other than to get their a bit early as it fills up fast. I have not been their for lunch but I have heard good reports.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

I go once a month to savour this restaurants food and atmosphere. Its pretty much packed everytime i go there and this always says to me, they are cooking, because the food is good.