“Clean and very busy Saturday mornings”
Review of Rooster's Bistro

Rooster's Bistro
Ranked #65 of 328 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2018

Clean. Okay food. Service seems to be getting slower, but that is perfect if you come to visit with friends or family.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

If you collect roosters I'm sure you will still be amazed at the collection in this place.
The menu has a nice selection of cozy food.
I must say they weren't entirely thrilled when I said I didn't want to sit at the counter as a single but I didn't want to sit between two Stange guys when I had work to do.
My choice, Grilled Chicken Melt Grilled was quite good but literally comes with nothing. It's $3.00 to add a side.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Rooster's always has a really great breakfast. They are consistent in their good service, good quality of food and reasonable prices. We enjoy the Ultimate Breakfast bowl once a month and have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Still a great place for breakfast! Great variety of traditional fare but their various Eggs Benedict are particularly good. Could be more generous with the coffee.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my wife & sister-in-law for an impromptu birthday gathering. This was my first time here. The restaurant appears clean & bright. A varied menu with lots of choices. I had the “Ultimate Breakfast Bowl” Ltd was a generous dish, lots of egg, potatoes, bacon , ham, sausage in a hollandaise sauce. Very tasty. This is not the cheapest place to eat but you should walk away full and satisfied. I will come back again

Date of visit: March 2018