“Great spot for breakfast”
Review of Rooster's Bistro

Rooster's Bistro
Ranked #66 of 311 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Clean restaurant, consistent good food. Not sure I need to say much more about this restaurant. Go there for breakfast every time I’m in Thunder Bay. Never disappointed. Try the eggs Benedict.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

Clean. Okay food. Service seems to be getting slower, but that is perfect if you come to visit with friends or family.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

If you collect roosters I'm sure you will still be amazed at the collection in this place.
The menu has a nice selection of cozy food.
I must say they weren't entirely thrilled when I said I didn't want to sit at the counter as a single but I didn't want to sit between two Stange guys when I had work to do.
My choice, Grilled Chicken Melt Grilled was quite good but literally comes with nothing. It's $3.00 to add a side.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Rooster's always has a really great breakfast. They are consistent in their good service, good quality of food and reasonable prices. We enjoy the Ultimate Breakfast bowl once a month and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Still a great place for breakfast! Great variety of traditional fare but their various Eggs Benedict are particularly good. Could be more generous with the coffee.