“Curry Chicken and Egg Rolls....top notch :)”
Review of Asian

Asian
Ranked #69 of 312 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed April 16, 2017

This restaurant was recommended to me by locals. I got a chicken curry dish to take a out and eggrolls. The curry came with rice and both were generous portions; the curry had TONS of vegetables and chicken and was tasty but not too spicy. The egg rolls were really good. They have a large chinese menu as well as other types of noodle dishes and curries...the menu is online. Delivery was an additional cost so I picked it up....pick up was faster too.

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

Singapore noodles were made with overcooked spaghetti (?), and the sweet and sour sauce tasted like Heinz ketchup. Vietnamese spring rolls were fine. Order was expensive, and not impressive.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

I am not from Thunder Bay so I can't compare the prices to other locations but I found this to be on the pricey side. 4 adults and one child (who had soup) cost $120 after tax and tip, drinking only water. We ordered 4 dishes, rice and 2 appetizers. There weren't any complaints about the food but we were surprised by the price. My noodle bowl (a Vietnamese dish) cost $14.50 alone. In Toronto, this wouldn't be much more than $50. But I will have to check out pricing around Thunder Bay next time I'm through. Maybe it's an expensive town??
Otherwise the food was good and the service is friendly.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

We called in here for supper I had the pho and my husband had a fried rice dish. Both were very disappointing, they were bland and flavorless. The restaurant is nice and comfortable but the food wasn't up to scratch at all

Reviewed April 18, 2016

I really like their noodle bowls but the Chinese food is over the top good. I would highly recommend their Bon Bon ribs and their spring rolls, you will not be disappointed.